chapter 4: Tzuyu chill

Tzuyu POV

Jeong picked me up in his limo, and we went to Jy's club. We walked to the front door, standing in front of us were three girls and Jun. Jy's employee talked to one of the girls her back was to us when we got closer.

Jeong stops and stands in front of me. We can hear what Jun is saying to the girl.

"I think you might want to change your mind. I'm letting your friends in." Wow, is that how he gets girls? by threatening them.

"Jun, leave the girl alone before I have a talk with your boss on who he hires," says Jeong with an annoyed voice. Jun looks away, what a asshole no wonder he has to threaten girls to sleep with him. Jeong walks away, and I follow behind him. I look at Jun straight in the eyes. A smirk crosses my face. He is about to say something, but then he remembers who l am he looks away, and that makes me smirk more.

I slide my hands in my dress pants, and that's when I turn and look at the girl. Damn, she's beautiful. My mind went blank for a second. Yea, I had my share of women, but not one like her. She is something else. Light brown hair incurls,and a tight white dress that shows more than I would like her to show. Some strands of hair were lying on her breasts.

I'm itching to move the strands away from her breast. Her eyes are a beautiful hazel ,she looks up at me through her eye lashes. My eyes move to her beautiful plush pink bow shape lips. I love what I see, I think l just found the girl I'm going to have tonight. By the end of the night, she will be mine.

I walked away, then turned and looked back to get one more look at her. She's looks at me, so l wink at her and give her a smirked.

She will be mine.

Jeong and I walk into the club. It was full. No surprise, Jy's club are always full; we go up some glass stairs to the 2nd floor for VIP only. Everyone was staring at us when we walk by, and we sat in the back away from lingering eyes. Adam looked at me and said,

"I know that girl down there is still on your mind." That made me laugh it's true, but he doesn't need to know that.

"No, I have seen better girls," i lied, that made Jeong laugh.

"So do you mind if l have a go for her?"says a similar voice to Jeong's. I turn and look behind me, and that's when I see Jeong's twin brother. Dahyun, he sits next to Jeong. They look really identical, but their nothing alike.

"So do you want her, or should I take her home with me?" When he said that it didn't sit right with me, I wanted to hit him so bad.

"What's it going to be, Tzuyu? I like that dress on her and I'll like it more off of her."

That did it, I got up and grabbed him from the neck, ready to choke him. In choking breaths, Dahyun says,

"Tzuyu chill, you don't want her to see you like this. She is at the bar downstairs. Go, you just showed me you want her. Hurry because other men want her to. "

I look out the window that shows the view of downstairs to the main club. I let go of Even and walk to the window. She was down there. A man wanted to talk to her, but she didn't want to talk back, so I walked down the stairs to the bar area.

__________________________________________________________