Epilogue

SANA'S POV

"TZUYU, I think it's time," I yell after I wake up with pain. I hear Tzuyu run up the stairs and slam the door open

It's two in the morning. Tzuyu is in his pajamas. What was he doing downstairs in the middle of the night.

I felt more pain. Tzuyu went in the closet and grabbed my hospital bag and ran up to me, picked me up, and took me to the car. Other pain was getting worse, and we were 20 minutes away

Tzuyu tried grabbing my hand, but I dug my nails into his arm and yelled, "DON'T TOUCH ME." Iwell grinding my teeth. He backed away fast. I was taking deep breaths.

When we got there, Tzuyu picked me up and took me in. Waiting was Tzuyu's cousin, the doctor who told me I was pregnant.

He walked used to a room, and Tzuyu laid me down, and a nurse came in right behind us and started working on me.

hours later

Tzuyu's POV

"Okay Sana your ready to push," says my cousin Liam

Sana nods and gets ready. I feel so bad that she has to go through all that pain because of me.

She starts pushing and screaming. I'm trying to hold her hand, but she's digging her nails into me. After 10 minutes, I hear the most wonderful noise ever

"Its a girl" the nurse says I almost cried right then I look over at  Sana and she's crying I go up to her and kiss her "you just mad me the happiest husband in the world"

The nurse gives her our baby girl, and she looks down at her. "What should we name her?" she asks me

"Why don't we name her Chou Sullyoon?" Sana smiled at up at me. "That's beautiful."

3 days later

SANA'S POV

I'm so happy we get to go home. I'm tired of being in the hospital. After everything is in the car, Tzuyu drives us home.

When we get there, I get out, and Tzuyu gets Sully. "I have a surprise for you, Sana. I fished the room." I followed Tzuyu when he said that." The guy and me fin shed it yesterday it looks amazing."

We walked into the room. I almost cried "oh Tzuyu it's so beautiful. I love it." I go up to him and start kissing him. The kiss gets deeper, but we stop when I hear Sully crying.

I go to her car seat and pick her up I sit to the small couch to feed her I look up at Tzuyu He smiles at me "I love you both" I smile back "we love you to.