Chapter 8

"Where have you been?", my mom asked.

"Sorry, it escalated a bit. I call the next time."

"I hope."

"Who would've guessed Missy can party."

"I didn't party and I'm not drunk. It was just too late to go back home."

"Where the heck did you sleep?"

"Sofa. Why?"

"I don't want my cousin to sleep in the same bed as my boyfriend."

"Thought so. I go take a shower."

After the shower I went to the park, I didn't go out often, but today I felt the urge to enjoy the weather and the sun, I sat on a bench next to the lake. I closed my eyes and listened to the ducks and birds, the hours passed, and I woke up when I felt a cold breeze. The sun already began to set, and I walked back home, I don't know why but I was happy.

"Where were you now?", my mom asked.

"The park."

"You act weird."

"I'm just happy."

I ate and went back to my room.

I jumped on my bed, and smiled, I changed to some shorts and a simple shirt, I stretched and thought about yesterday evening. I wished he would come over and we could spend time together, I closed my eyes and soon someone knocked on my door.

"Hey, dropped Sarah at the mall, told her we would play games again.", Avan walked in.

"No one said video games, right?", I didn't think and pulled his face closer, our lips touched.

He pushed me back on the bed, laying over me, pulling my hair. I looked into his eyes before he started kissing my neck. It was all so fast but I didn't complain, he pulled my shirt up.

I wrapped my legs around him just to feel him, he held me close and placed kisses all over my neck and chest, I closed my eyes and bit my lip.

"Do you want that?"

"Yes!"

"What about Sarah?", he whispered.

"I don't care, I want you."

He loved me, I didn't regret any second of it. Then the door flew open, and Sarah started yelling at me, I felt my heart beating fast, my breathing got heavy, tears streaming down my face, I just started to scream.