Stopping the Massacre

The group arrived back at Iacon where everyone was waiting for them but before a word could be said the Predacons made their way through the crowd and started to nuzzle Austin affectionally. 

Austin: Yes girls its nice to see you again. 

Alpha Trion: Solus is that you? 

Solus: Hello Alpha Trion, it's been too long. 

Optimus: Autobots I bring grave news the core has been corrupted beyond repair and must shut down in order to survive, we must began evacuation for all of our kind if we are to survive. 

Austin: Optimus, I know you want to save the cybertroian race but we're going to need to put a hold on it. 

Alpha Trion: What do you mean Austin? 

Austin: Megatron has a cybertroian titan called Trypticon who's alt mode is a space station can fire lasers from orbit, as soon as we start launching shuttles Trypticon will start firing on them on Megatron's command taking away thousands of lives. 

Ironhide: And how are we supposed to destroy a titan space station? 

Austin: We don't we simply aim for the conversion cog. 

Ratchet: I see if we destroy the conversion cog Trypticon will return to is normal form. 

Austin: Exactly, to get to the conversion cog we need to overload the coolant, after it overloads the explosion will clear a path to Trypticon himself there are backup generators built in so we can't launch shuttles till Trypticon is brought down, after Trypticon is forced back to its original form the ariel fighters will need to target his jetpack to make him plumet down to Cybertron, the heat from entering the atmosphere won't be enough to kill him but it will cause a lot of heat build up inside of him. 

Optimus: And where exactly will Trypticon crash land Austin? 

Austin then explained the terrain where Trypticon would crash, after the explanation a plain was set in motion Silverbolt and his team went up to take care of Trypticon while Jetfire and the  aerialbots remained planet side to help with any attacks from the Decepticons, Austin was stationed with Inferno, Red Alert, Jetfire, Springer, Warpath, Smokescreen, Cliffjumper, Blaster Perceptor, Nightbird, and the Predacons all waiting for a possible attack.