Daughter of devil

Anil and Sunil were seventh-class students and studied in the same section. Both their houses were in the same locality due to which they were childhood friends. Their friendship started in nursery class. Many teachers and many classes changed but no one could separate them. They both were average students in their studies. Generally, they did not do anything mischievous and obeyed their teachers and elders. But whatever the case, both of them used to sit together and talk a lot.
One day they were strolling around a broken house in his locality.

"Why this house is going to be demolished?" Sunil asked.

"Don't you know it has been sold? And some company is going to set up its office here." Anil.

"Why is this house called haunted?" Sunil asked.

"I tell you. Papa says that after that incident, my grandfather had given up sleeping on a cot outside the house. I know this entire incident very well because my grandfather was also among the eyewitnesses. This happened even before our birth.A woman lived here with her two children, a daughter (ten years old) and a son (seven years old). The woman's husband had an affair with another woman due to which the woman filed a divorce case against her husband and won the case. After this, her husband had to pay her a lot of money so that she could buy this house and every month she got good compensation from her husband because her husband had many medical shops in the city from where he earned good money.

Her husband became irritated by the fact that his divorced wife was enjoying his money. The wife who used to extend her hands to him for every single rupee, now goes to restaurants, goes shopping all day long, has fun and even posts all these photos on Orkut's website to make him jealous. This incident happened thirteen years ago.

One night three gunshots were heard from this house. Some people of the locality who used to sleep in the open air outside the house in summer immediately ran inside their house. In the morning two dead bodies were recovered from that house. The first was of that woman and the second was that of her seven-year-old son. Two bullets had hit the woman, one hit her son and one was found on the wall. Police believed that the woman might have been shot by masked men but the one who shot the boy was his ten-year-old sister. 

According to the police, the goons killed the woman with a stolen gun. Since they were wearing gloves, their fingerprints were not found on the gun, but the girl's fingerprints were there.

Maybe after firing the shot, they threw the gun there and ran away. The girl picked up and playfully pressed the trigger due to which the small child also lost his life. Eyewitnesses saw three masked men there. And they heard the sound of four bullets where two bullets were fired after a long time.

 That means the girl's first bullet hit the wall and the second hit her brother's chest. The woman's husband was under suspicion but his crime could not be proven and he was honorably acquitted. The girl was sent to her maternal grandfather. For which his father used to send some expenses. 

Even today people talk about this house. And no one dared to buy it. This house is situated on the corner of the main highway. A company has planned to convert it into commercial land and open its office here. Since ghosts are active at night, this place is safe during the day. The office will also be open from morning to evening but will remain closed at night. So the ghosts here will not be able to trouble anyone. "Anil said.