(Chapter 3)Alastors room

It was Lucifers first time to ever go into Alastors room and the room wasnt as horrible as he suspected...half of the room a normal hotel room with a deer head hanging from one of the walls whilst the other half a beutiful forest with fireflies on the trees to light up the forest

"Huh?What are you doing hear my dear?" Alastor questioned once realizing Lucifer was at the entrance to his room "Oh..just checking up on ya bambi." Lucifer said with a smirk on his face since he knew Alastor didnt like to be called bambi "Dont call me that!" Alastor said teleporting right infront of Lucifer pinning him to the wall"Aaaaw why not..Bambi to embarassed?"Lucifer said jokingly(is that a word?idc) "Oh you asked for this..." Alastor said starting to tickle Lucifer since he knew exactly where his tickle spots were"hahahhahahah!Stop it Al...Stop!"Lucifer shouted whilst giggling and kicking his legs but suddenly stopped giggling to a quick kiss on the lips by Alastor to shut him up.

The kiss went longer then normal...very longer then normal this kiss went on for about 5-6 minuetes once Alastor pulled away from the kiss they both started to catch their breathe "G...god what was that for...why so long?" Lucifer asked still trying to catch his breathe "I....im not sure..." Alastor said whilst his ears drooped backwards which to Lucifer was adorable.
"W...well i must be going now.."Lucifer said blushing a bit and pushed Alastor off of him and went to bed

Lucifer sat on his bed questioning himself if he was ready for a new relationship...well he was already a couple of steps into one but he stared at his ring on his finger and took it off and held it in his hand and...crushed it and went to bed.