(Chapter 5)New ears(very cringy smut in my opinion)

(Whilst writing this chapter it made me laugh so hard so im sorry if its bad🥲)

It was 12:54 in hell and Alastor still hadnt come out of his room and Lucifer and Charlie was starting to get worried "Hey..dad.." Charlie said with a but of a worried voice "Yea char-char?" Lucifer replied whilst getting up out his seat and walking towards Charlie "Could you check up on Al for me or wake him up if hes still asleep?" Charlie said pleading her father to do it "Sure." Lucifer replied and walked to the elavator and pressed the 9 button and the doors closed.

Once Lucifer arrived to Alastors room he felt really exited to see Alastor after like 8 hours Lucifer went into Alastors roon to see Alastor standing in the corner making weird radio sounds "Al..You alright?" Lucifer said walking towards him...Alastor stayed silent
Lucifer finally reached the corner Alastor was at and turned Alastor around to look at him "Are you alright Al?"Lucifer said hugging him "...do....do you know what happends to deer in.....rutting season?"Alastor said whilst trying to not stutter " Isnt it like...a heat season?..but any ways why?"Lucifer replied "Oh..." Lucifer then realized why he was asking that question and blushed "Y-yea.." Alastor said stuttering and looking away from Lucifer "Sooo...how do you stop it and when does it end?" Lucifer asked trying to help Alastor
"W...well it lasts for about...well im not sure if its a month or one week..and to stop i-it i have to....fuck...a deer demon i think..." Alastor said stuttering and blushes and walks to a different corner of the room "Well i can help with that." Lucifer said clicking his fingers and two fluffy deer ears appeared on his head and a little tail appeared near his ass."Why did you click your-"Alastor said and turned to look at Lucifer "Fuck..." Alastor said then clapped his hands to teleport them into Lucifers room(since Alastor aint got a bed)

Alastor grabbed Lucifer and started biting his neck and licking the blood that would come oit of the wounds "O-ow fuck Al that hurts!" Lucifer groaned and pushed him off.
Alastor then pushed Lucifer onto the bed "Look..you did this to yourself." Then he clicked his fingers and both of their clothes vanished "w-what the!" Lucifer said still sitting on his bed but now naked,confused and hs new deer ears dropped back.Luciger then admired Alastor body and once he saw Alastors cock he new he fucked up...Alastor then crawled ontop of Lucifer and put his cock near Lucifer entrance "F-fuck Al please..." Lucifer pleaded Alastor to just put it in "Since my majesty asked so nicely.." Alastor rammed his hips forward and Lucifer moaned loudly feeling himself get filled up with Alastors dick Alastor pulled out and rammed back in and Lucifer moaned at every thrust this repeated and went on for about 3 hours.

(There isnt going to be much like this chapyer as like i said it made me laugh to much and i dont want to be disrespectful to Alastor actual sexuality and just to note Alastor only did this because he was in his rutting season so im not going againsy his sexuality if anyone thought that)