Chapter two

After I finished getting ready, I realized Liam was still asleep. "Oh well," I thought to myself "I'll just let him sleep.. Who knows how angry he'll be if I wake him up." I checked my phone. It was almost 1:30. All of a sudden, I heard someone burst through our door. I was a bit startled at first, but then I ran down the hallway, realizing who it was.

"Matty!! I can't believe your actually really here!"

      I jumped into his arms and he spun me around. He made me feel like a little kid when he did this. We were all so excited to be in each other's presence again. I pulled away after he set me down, and just looked at him. He was a mess. His hair was just one big flop hanging over one side of his head, and covering a bit of his face. His shirt was completely unbuttoned, revealing his honey colored skin underneath, and he smelt like red wine, cigarettes, and aftershave.

        He grabbed me again for another hug. I always felt so safe with him. Even when we were kids. It just feels so amazing to be in his arms. I could trust Matt with anything,and he would never judge me.

       I greeted the other boys, with more hugs, and a kiss on the cheek for George. I've known George since we were kids as well. "Here sit down guys, I have tea on the stove." They all sat down on my couch. I go and sit down as well, to join them. All of a sudden, Liam comes walking down the hallway in just his underwear.