"Tired?" (Conpleted help i realized how bad this is)

Kunikida was exhausted from work today. Dazai had been bothering him all day and he was behind on many reports. It was 8 pm almost everyone at the agency had left already.

"Kunikida you should go home everyone is leaving and you seem really tired." Atushi told Kunikida

"I'm fine Atus-" he was interrupted by Fukuzawa
"You're free to go Kunikida you did enough today."

Kunikida nodded at the president and began packing his stuff. He didn't normally liked to overwork himself, but he had gotten really behind on work after recent events.

As he got home he opened the door. He took of his shoes and set down his bag by the door. He then turned around and saw Bram standing in front of him.

"Tired?" He asked

"I'm fine I just have to finish a few reports"
"No." Bram said

Kunikida stared blankly at him. No? What did he mean no?

"No? I'm sorry Bram but I'm really behind on work I have to finish those reports" Kunikida said
"No you're not. You're tired and hungry." Bram a demanding tone

Bram was really good at reading Kunikida and could tell he was pissed off because of the tone he used. He knew Kunikida hated when he used a demanding tone on him.

"Bram go to bed I'm going to finish my reports and then I'll go to sleep. I don't need you to be looking after me." Kunikida said

Now that really annoyed and pissed off Bram. Kunikida and Bram are a little too good at making each other annoyed. Most of the time Bram would contain himself but he had it this time. Bram then picked Kunikida up and brought him to the kitchen.
"Hey- Bram let me down!"

Bram put down Kunikida at the kitchen. This had  caught him so off guard. His face was red and he was really flustered.

"I'll make you dinner then you will go to bed and have some rest."

"Just give me half an hour to work on a report and then I'll go to bed" Kunikida said still insisting
Bram ignored what he said and made Kunikida some eggs. Kunikida ate while Bram standing behind him. Bram's head rested on Kunikida's shoulder. After Kunikida finished eating he put his dish in the sink and went to brush his teeth. He saw the bedroom light on and though Bram had gone off to bed, so he decided to go to his office to finish his reports. But before he could take another step Bram pulled his shoulders back and wrapped his arms around Kunikida's waist.

"No, I said you're going to get some rest dear"
Kunikida paused and couldn't resist. Bram knew calling Kunikida nicknames made him flustered.
Kunikida sighed and said fine. The both got ready for bed and before the laid down Bram pulled Kunikida to him. He grabbed kunikida's face and bent down and kissed his forehead. Kunikida didn't mind being kissed by Bram he was just still not used to this. He always had an idea of what his dream woman was going to be but then Bram came into his life. It was really hard for him to accept that after being so focused on what he thought was his ideal partner. His thoughts were then stopped by a kiss Bram had given him on the lips.

"You seem tired let's get some rest, please."
"Alright"

They got comfortable and went to sleep. Bram for some reason couldn't fall asleep, so he just stared at Kunikida's long blonde hair. He then got closer to Kunikida and wrapped his arms around him. Even though Kunikida didn't want to admit it he liked when Bram did that. Bram had bigger hands than Kunikida and was taller than him. That comforted him somehow. Kunikida then turned around facing Bram's chest and got closer. Bram started running his fingers through Kunikida's hair. This relaxed Kunikida he almost immediately doze off. After a few minutes Kunikida was deeply asleep.

"Goodnight dear" Bram said softly as he hugged Kunikida and fell asleep.

Notes
Not sure how to feel about this. I will definitely add more and maybe add how they fell in love or met each other. I just really wanted to write some fluff bc I love this rarepair SO MUCH. Anyway if you have any rarepair let me know I might have motive to right some slug or SMTH abt them. But I will definitely do more updates or little "scenes" of these kunibram shippers need more <3