"Up for a walk?" (Completed)

Kunikida walked through the door. As he stepped in he was greeted with a hug from Aya.

"You're back!" Aya exclaimed as he hugged Kunikida.

"Yes I'm back, I had to stay a bit later than usual. And you should be in bed by now." Kunikida reminded.

"I wanted to wait for you!" Aya argued as she giggled when picked up by Kunikida.

"Come on did you eat dinner already if not I'm putting you to bed." Kunikida asked as he teasingly picked up Aya.

"Already ate, and put me down I can walk!" Aya said followed with laughter.

Kunikida carried Aya to her room as they laughed. Kunikida tucked Aya in to bed and made sure she fell asleep.

"Go to sleep now I'll drive you to school tomorrow." Kunikida said as he placed a kiss on her forehead and headed out of the room turning the lights off.

He headed to the kitchen to find something light to eat. As he was looking a round the   kitchen he was startled by a hand being placed on his head.

"You arrived tardy today." Bram said as he picked off his head and grabbed a plate with food.

"I thought you'd be asleep by now but I appreciate the wait, how was your day?" Kunikida asked as Bram handed him the dish.

"Nothibg special, eat." Bram said as he sat down next to Kunikida making sure he would eat.

Few minutes later Kunikida had finished eating and was tidying the place up a bit. He noticed that Bram hadn't gone to bed yet. It was already late, so he started looking for him to see what he was up to. He found him putting on shoes.

"Where are you going?" Kunikida asked curiously.

"Up for a walk?" Bram asked as he stood up heading out from the room.

Kunikida hesitated but then agreed and put his shoes on.

They walked outside around their home for a few minutes in silence. It was dark not many people around just cars passing by and a few people in stores. As they walked kept walking getting closer they found themselves holding hands.  They walked for almost an hour in silence admiring the lights of the city.

They stopped for a second and looked up. The moon was blue it was beautiful sight. Kunikida leaned in Bram's arm as they admired the moon.

"The moon is beautiful today right?" Kunikida said breaking the silence.

"Very, reminds me of you." Bram said not taking his eyes off the moon.

Kunikida stood still staring at Bram after he said that. Bram always said things like that. It always frustrated him on how random it was when he said that. He didn't exactly hate it he just wasn't sure how to react afterwards. His thoughts got interrupted as Bram broke the silence.

"Don't overthink your response, your presence is enough for me." Bram said as he pulled Kunikida closer and started walking back.

Before Bram took another step Kunikida pulled him back. He looked at Bram's eyes as they shined brightly from the moon. Kunikida pulled him closer and kissed him beneath the moonlight. He had his arms around Bram's neck as Bram had his on his hips. It didn't matter who was around or who was judging. All that mattered was them enjoying eachother underneath the moonlight.

Notes
Wasn't sure how to end this chapter also IM AWARE THIS PROB WONT MATCH UP TO THE TIMELINE OF THE NEW BSD CHAPTERS BUT THIS IS THE INLY THING I HAVE MOTIVE WRITITNG ABOUT SO YEAH