Part 3 // Attraction

((Hope u all enjoy))

((I'm planning on publishing on AO3 tommorow))

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

Y/N

The door swings open revealing a man with a clear mutant quirk in a formal suit. Way too formal for this building. You can hear some ruffling in the room further away.

I guess that's the successor.

You can't lie, you're kinda curious.

After hearing all those stories he must be great if you ignore his bad sides like All for One does. He told you he was proud of everything about his successor, especially of his hatred. Which obviously was confusing at first but he later explained that he taught his adoptive son to hate, to hate everything obsessively because he thinks hate is the source of power.

He's only right if that person with hatred has the willpower and dedication to reach their goal. But otherwise they're just malevolent obsessed individuals.

And obsession ruins humanity.

Everyone can love or hate something or someone but the moment it turns to an unhealthy obsession it ruins a person. It'll likely break their mental state in an instant. Obsession to be perfect, over someone, your enemy or your competition at work, it doesn't matter.

The moment it interferes with your daily life or breaks relationships it turns unhealthy. That's why you're set on not obsessing over anyone nor anything. You don't want to end up completely dependent like that. People like that seem weird, you just know you would never fall for someone like that.

You look back up at the man in front of you. If he's so formal he must be the one on the phone.

"You must be the one who called," you say, "right?"

"I am," he answers in his recognisable mannered voice. "My name is Kurogiri," he adds.

Oh that's Kurogiri then.

You look back up at him taking a good look at him. His body is made out of purple mist except for glowing yellow eyes. He's wearing a black suit and striped tie, dark brown dress shoes and a metal brace around his neck.

I bet that's his weak point.

"Well you probably already know my name," you say.

He just nods before instructing, "Follow me, the leader's over there."

He steps aside for me. "Okay," you answer stepping in the building, the warm muff smell invading your lungs already. You can hear the wooden floor slightly creak while he is showing you where to go.

The apartment is rather dirty and definitely old with the brown wallpaper slowly coming loose from the walls, the spider webs over all the corners collecting the dust of the rusty wooden floor and the lightbulbs holding on for dear life.

The shuffling gets louder as we get closer to the leader.

What will he look like?

Kurogiri announces to someone in the other room, "She's here."

He opens the door for you to walk into the room with your arms behind your back. You look around, seeing a room with red walls and a bar on the side.

Your eyes land on a man sitting on one of the stools staring straight at you. He's wearing a loose black v-neck long sleeve shirt and black pants. He has a grey hand covering his face only showing his pale blue hair that's slightly covering his damaged neck and his blood red eyes. His body looks rather skinny, not unhealthily but enough to know he's not one of the strongest ones.