Part two- first date?

The morning rolled around and I was standing outside waiting for Ona when her car pulled up. She parked far enough for her to be able to get out of the car and open the door for me before I could do it myself. Even though she had done the exact same thing yesterday it still made me blush and I knew that she could tell.
- Morning, she said with that smirk on her face. She looked so good this morning. Her hair was in a messy bun and her shirt showed her toned arms and veiny hands. She caught me looking and winked at me. I turned towards the window trying to hide my red face. Was she doing this on purpose or was she just like this with everyone? I was also 18 years old and she was 24.

This morning we had a meeting and then training outside. In training we were supposed to work 2 and 2 and me and Ona were pared together. We worked with bands were one person was supposed to drag the other person back while the person in front was running. At the last drill I was in front and Ona was holding the band when she suddenly let go. I fell forward and could hear her laughing. As I looked around it wasn't just me on the ground. All of the girls running in front had fallen. I gave Ona an angry look and she threw herself onto me and hugged me on the ground. I wanted to act mad but we were both laughing.
- I will get you back Batlle, I said. She rolled her neck after hearing me call her by her last name. It must have affected her.

Training passed by quickly. I was talking to Lucy alone.
- So has it been a good start for you here? She asked.
- Yes and Ona has been driving me to training and back.
- Ooo really, Lucy laughed.
- Oh stop it she is just being nice. But is she single? I asked.
- Hahaha yes she is, I think someone has a crush.
We continued to talk but I couldn't get this out of my mind. Did I have a crush on Ona only after one day? Or have I always had a crush on her since she played at United?

I met Ona by the door and she drove me home.
- Do you have any plans for today? She asked.
- No just relaxing, I replied.
- Well since we don't have any training tomorrow would you like to go for dinner or something? She said while looking away from me.
"Was Ona Battle really asking me out or was this just a friendship thing? Either way I wanted to."
- Yes I would like that, I said smiling.
- I'll pick you up at six then?
- Perfect!
I walked up to my apartment smiling the whole time.

Time passed and I got myself ready for dinner. I wore a black tight, short dress and knee high boots. For some reason I was really nervous. I hear a knock at my door and ran to open it. It was Ona.
- Wow you look amazing, she said looking me up and down.
-Thank you and you to!
She was wearing a vest top and black suit pants. She looked so hot I couldn't keep my eyes off her. We stood like that for a couple of seconds before jumping into reality. As we walked to her car Ona took my hand. After we sat down in the car she put one hand on my thigh. "Omg she is so hot" I shifted in my seat, her hand on my naked thigh made me feel something. Ona just looked at me with her smirk knowing how flustered I got.

We pulled up outside an Italian restaurant.
- This is my favourite restaurant. Their pasta is so good. Ona said while opening the car door.
She took my hand and guided me into the restaurant. As we sat down we had a nice view over the beach and sea.
- You know they have a private beach a bit from here where we all go skinny dipping, Ona told me and laughed.
- We have to try that then, I laughed with her.
We ordered our food and talked about everything. She was so easy to speak with and the way she made me feel was amazing. After dinner and dessert we walked to the beach we just had a view of. It was hard walking in my heels I wore so Ona had to hold onto me which I didn't mind.
- Do you want to go back to my place and watch a movie or something. She asked.
- Is Ona Batlle asking me to go home with her, I joked.
- Maybe I am.
- Well I would like to.
We walked back to the car and drove to Ona's place. She lives a couple of blocks away from me. Her apartment was so nice. It had big windows and a balcony with a fantastic view.
- Would you like anything to drink, a glass of wine or something? She asked.
- Yes please.
Ona took out two wine glasses and we sat outside on her balcony.
- The view here is really amazing, I said as I stood up looking out over the city.
Ona came up behind me.
- I like this view, she said while looking at me.
She wrapped her arms around my waist and put her chin on my shoulder. Her hands started to run up and down my torso. I let out a small moan and felt her smirking into my neck.
- Oh shut up, I said pushing her head away jokingly.
We stood outside for a couple of minutes until it got a bit cold. We decided to watch the first Harry Potter movie. We sat in the sofa and Ona had one arm around me and her other hand was holding mine. Put my head on her shoulder.
- This is actually one of my favourite movies, I love it. Ona said.
- Mine too and it is just so easy to watch.
Ona put on the movie with Spanish subtitles.
- I thought that you were going to learn more English, this is cheating. I said jokingly.
- I put it on so that you could learn more Spanish.
- Okay if you say so.
We both laughed and laid down on the sofa. Her arms were now wrapped around me.
- Your hair smells so nice, Ona said putting her face onto the top of my head.
I loved her complements but I could still not figure out if she wanted to take things further or if she always was this close to people. "The way she held me on her balcony has to mean something else"

Throughout the movie Ona rubbed my hand, then my arm and now her hand was on my thigh. Her thumb was moving up and down when she eventually moved it a bit higher. I couldn't help but bite my lip a little to keep my moan in. She could tell and moved her hand even further up towards the hem of my dress. This time she just held it there without moving. She knew how this teasing made me feel but I was too scared to make a move on her. When the movie ended we stood up.
- Thank you for tonight Batlle. I said.
This time I made her feel something. Revenge for teasing me during the whole movie.
- Can you get home by your own or should I go with you? She asked.
- No it is fine, you have already done enough for me.
I knew my way back home and it was only a 5 minute walk. I put my boots back on and gave Ona a hug.
I was taller than her but her hug made me feel safe and warm. Her hand slid past my hips as she let go. I walked out the door and could feel her eyes burning into me. "I wish she could just make a move on me"

Ona's POV
Inviting her here was such a bold move. I had only really known her for a day put there was something about her. The way she looked at me and said my name gave me butterflies. I knew that she also felt something and after I put my hand on her thigh she could barley focus on the movie. I just don't want things to go too fast but I don't know how long I can keep myself away from her.

Y/n POV
I was walking back home thinking about this whole night. Ona made me feel special and gave me butterflies. If she doesn't make a move soon I will. It's only 6 years between us and I have basically known her since she played at United. It is now that we have finally been able to get to know each other even better.

I decided to call Lucy. I knew that she would be up even though it was late.
- Heyy what's up, she said when she answered.
- I was just on a date I think with Ona.
- You think, what do you mean?
- Well she took me out for dinner and then we walked on the beach. Then she invited me to her place and we watched a movie.
- Well it sounds like a date to me. Did anything happen?
- No nothing like that but she had her hands all over me, I laughed while telling her.
- I knew Ona couldn't keep her hands off you for longer. She is basically obsessed with you.
- What do you mean?
- Well she was extremely exited for your move here and talked about you everyday.
We continued speaking but all I could think about was Ona. Has she really liked me for this long? I got home and went to bed with only one thing on my mind, Ona.