T H I R T E E N

The atmosphere in the temple was tense as the debate continued, with the gods attempting to decide the rules of the hunt. Seth, the god of chaos and disorder, had proposed that he and Horus, the growing god of kings, would attack each other first, and the one who hunts down the other would be granted an instant victory. Horus, eager to prove himself, agreed to Seth's terms.

As the other gods watched, Seth was then given a penalty. He was forbidden from using any weapons made of sand, and he could only use the weapons provided to him. He was also forbidden from using any other weapons, and he was not allowed to steal Horus' weapon.

From her seat, [Name] watched the proceedings carefully, considering the implications of these new rules. The gods had their ideas and opinions, and it seemed like the decision-making process would never end. She hoped that a resolution could be reached and that the hunt could begin soon.

In the midst of the intense discussion, as the gods were debating over the conditions and rules of the coming hunt, [Name] interjected, her voice echoing in the room. "But the question is," she said, her eyes fixed on the other gods, "who will provide the weapons?" The silence that followed her words was deafening, as all eyes turned towards her.

It was then that Anubis spoke up, his young voice carrying more maturity than anyone would have expected. "I'll do it," he said as if it were the most natural thing in the world. The other gods were stunned, their eyebrows raised in shock at the unexpected declaration.

"I have an armory," the young god continued, "so I think it would be appropriate for me to be the weapon supplier during the hunt." With his announcement, the silence was broken, and another round of intense discussion began, this time focusing on the practical aspects of the weapons and their procurement.

As the discussion continued, [Name] found herself watching Anubis, who had spoken up to volunteer himself as the weapon supplier. He was a young boy, yet something was unsettling about him as if his soul had been corrupted by some unseen power. The white garments he wore only added to his otherworldly appearance. Despite her unease, [Name] nodded, acknowledging his offer, before returning to her seat.

Meanwhile, Isis was seen in a private conversation with Anubis.

As the debate over the rules for the coming hunt continued, Seth was growing increasingly frustrated with the pace of the proceedings. "Didn't you hear me when I said he's still weak from his injuries?!" he shouted at the other gods, his eyes narrowed in anger. "Do you not care that he is still covered in blood?! He is just a child!" Seth's words echoed through the temple, silence following in their wake as the other gods considered what he had said.

Horus, who had previously been standing, sat down on the stairs and calmly spoke up, "I happen to be the youngest here, Uncle."

Seth shouted at him again, "Zip it!"

As the gods continued their heated exchange, Thoth returned from where Anubis and Isis had conversed in private. Thoth gave Maat a small nod, signaling that he had been informed of the result of their discussion. Maat, upon seeing this, let out a deep sigh.

"Anubis will be in charge of supplying Seth with the weapons," she declared firmly, putting an end to the speculation. The other gods all looked at each other, wondering if this was truly the best course of action.

As Maat's announcement was made, silence descended upon the temple, as the gods contemplated what this new development would mean for the coming hunt.

︶︶︶︶༉‧₊˚.

As Seth and Horus engaged in their heated match, the gods watched from the roof of Maat's temple, their eyes fixed on the two gods as they battled on the ground below. The air was tense as everyone waited to see who would emerge victorious.

[Name] was engaged in conversation with Ruelle, who had flown down to the roof to join her. Suddenly, a strong wind blew, causing sand to flutter in the air. "[Name] shouted, "Ah! There's sand in my eyes!" as she rubbed her eyes to try to clear her vision.

Ruelle flapped his wings vigorously in an attempt to stay grounded. He too, was struggling to keep the sand out of his eyes.

The intensity of the moment grew as the sandstorm continued, [Name] extending a hand towards Ruelle as she attempted to ward off the sand. "Hold on to me, Ruelle!" she exclaimed, the urgency in her voice clear as day. Ruelle, who was usually known for his confident and reserved demeanor, seemed to be struggling with the strong winds as he flapped his wings even faster, attempting to reach [Name's] protective grasp.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, Ruelle landed neatly into [Name's] hand, and she held him close to her. 

As the sandstorm raged on, the gods searched for Isis, who was known for her ability to create protective barriers. However, as they were desperately scanning the room, she suddenly appeared without explanation, creating a barrier large enough to protect only herself.

[Name], who had been observing the events, furrowed her brow in frustration and gritted her teeth before creating a barrier that was large enough to encompass the entire temple. It was a feat that few could accomplish, but [Name] was a powerful goddess, and she was determined to ensure the safety of the others. The temple was now completely shielded from the sandstorm, and the other gods let out a collective sigh of relief.

-ˏ͛⑅ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ⊹ ‧̫‧ ⊹ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ⑅ˏ͛-

The gods gathered in the temple and watched the match unfurl through the protective barrier. However, due to the intense sandstorm, the views were somewhat distorted and blurry. As they continued to observe the events unfolding, [Name] suddenly felt a strange sensation. She walked towards the barrier to get a closer look, seeing an ominous black hue from the distance. She let out a small gasp of surprise, "That... it can't be."

Before [Name] could even register what she was seeing, Baster quickly grabbed her shoulder, gripping it tightly. "I don't know what you're thinking, but this is far too dangerous for you. You'll stay here," she said, her expression firm.

Despite her attempts to leave, Baster wouldn't let go. "I'm going to keep you safe from whatever that is," she added, her voice low and serious.

As the sandstorm raged on, a large, dark figure appeared from the depths of the storm. It was an imposing presence, with sharp features and piercing eyes that sent chills down everyone's spine. This monster was none other than Osiris, and its presence sent a chill down [Name's] spine. She had never seen anything like it before and could hardly contain her shock as she stared, wide-eyed, at the menacing creature.

Despite the danger of this creature's presence, the other gods remained calm, as if they had seen it all before. [Name] felt a small sense of comfort in knowing she wasn't alone, but the enormity of the situation was still overwhelming.

-END