Chapter 2

(Ao3 notes-Here's another chapter for you all, sorry if it's shorter then the last one, I try to keep my chapters at least 3000 or so words, sometimes less if I can't get that much motivation, but anyways hope you all enjoy! Also, please keep the tags and warnings in mind, there's only some gore in this one, but still, keep the tags and warning in mind.)

Waking up, I stretch my arms, and slowly get off the bed, missing warmth of the covers already. Going to the little bathroom, I quickly brush my teeth, noticing that they've gotten somewhat sharper now. I poke them slightly, and flinch when I feel they are sharper than they look. Slouching slightly, I go out of the bathroom and decide to pick up my notebook and a pencil, since I don't have the patience to try and carry all of my things around, and since miss circle kept me for miss bloomies class, I had to skip lunch, and then dinner since I had been so tired yesterday. Looking at the time, I notice how early it is, and how school doesn't start for another hour. Sighing, I decide I'll just go to a cafe and pick up some food Quickly, picking up a little bit of cash from the nightstand, I head out. Walking out to the sidewalk, I realize that, I have no idea where a cafe is, or even a restaurant. Frowning at having to walk around randomly, I decide to just start now, and walk the way to paper school. Looking at all the houses, I notice that, even for how early it is, there's not a lot of people going to work, which is sorta strange, but then again, everything here is different then back at my parents house. Walking along, I start to bob my head to (f/s) (favorite song), closing my eyes slightly while walking, I don't notice the person in front of me until I bump into them. Yelling slightly, I flinch back, while the person stumbles forward. Shaking my head slightly, I look up and notice that the person I bumped into was one of the bullies from miss Emily's class. Noticing the A+ on his hair, I'd guess he's smart, though I guess being smart got to his head. When he turns around, he looks ready to bark out something, but when he spots me, he pauses, and grins instead, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. "Well newbie, nice to see ya outside of school, you know you're pretty damn fast leaving the school, even when walking behind the two lovebirds." He states, grinning, and walking along the sidewalk while he keeps his arm wrapped around my shoulder.

I decide to just stay quiet, not really knowing what to say, though it seems he doesn't mind. "Well, since it's really early, and I doubt you'd even be able to get into the school, what about breakfast? I'm hungry, and I didn't get to see my girlfriend yesterday, stupid miss Thavel and keeping me back all because I "messed with a student and almost caused them to fail." Ha! Like I care." He laughs slightly, still pulling me along, and I notice a cafe called "paper cafe"...wow, creative. He pulls me inside, and sits on the opposite side of me. After he lightly puts the menu in front of me, I pick it up, and look at the options, ordering (f/d) (favorite drink) and (f/f) (favorite food). After I put the menu down, a waitress comes over to us, and we give her our orders, once she leaves, the boy speaks up "so, what's ya name newbie? I'll still call ya that, but I'm curious. My names Oliver if you were wondering," He asks, and strikes a pose slightly at the end of his sentence, smiling slightly, I tell him "(Y/n)" he grins again, though before he could speak, the waitress comes back with our orders, and sets them down, telling us to enjoy. After she leaves, I slowly start to eat, and sip on the drink that came with the food. Oliver eats faster than me, finishing his food, and chugging the soda he ordered. Smiling slightly at him, I eat just a bit faster, and drink my drink slightly faster, though not even close to how fast he ate. Looking at the nearby clock, I notice it's been only twenty minutes, and we still have awhile before school starts. After I finish my food, the waitress comes by and leaves the receipt, taking our empty cups and plates. I take out the money I picked up from the nightstand, and lay it on the table, causing Oliver to grin in thanks. Walking out, he once again wraps his arm around my shoulder, and pulls me along. "Cmon! Miss grace is usually there by now, and I want you to meet someone!" He says, speed walking towards the school while dragging me with him.