Chapter 3- He cares??

*RING* *RING* *RING*
I woke up from my ANNOYING alarm making a fuss, since Ive been ignoring it for like 2 minutes now, even though I had school in  about an hour. Seriously though, I NEED to change my alarm ringtone.

"Another day, another slayy~", I sighed.

But luckily, Laurie told me she was gann be at school early today so, It wouldnt be so boring, plus Levi will be there early, like he usually is.
When I finished getting ready for school, I went down stairs to have breakfast. And to my luck both mom and dad was there.

"Ma! Papa!", I ran to both of them and hugged them.
"Dont you have to go to the cafe this morning?", I asked confused, since last night they told me they wouldnt be here in the morning.

Mom: "Oh honey, we do infact have to go to the cafe this morning,since we hired 2 new staff today, but we decided to stay back a bit so we can send yall to school on our way there".

Seori:" Oh, thanks ma!"
Seori:" By the way, ma, papa..have you seen Shawn yet? School is in 35 minutes and if we dont leave now, well be late".

Dad: Oh yeah, hes in the shower right now so he'll be here soon".

Seori:" Okay... Oh! and did he-"

Dad" And before you ask, yes, he did eat brekfast already".

Seori:" Oh okay", I say as I grab and apple out of the fridge.

A few minutes pass, and Shawn is FINALLY ready to leave. Our parents drops us off to school and we both run off to our friends to enjoy ah lil bit ah freedom before the first pwriod starts.
I run off to the cafeteria, look for Laurie and to my luck, I found her. But she wasnt alone. There was a guy next to her. Trying not to ease drop I turned away to look for someone else, but couldnt help but look at them from a dsitance,
I couldnt quite make out what the guy looked like so I decided to walk up to them.

"Lily?(her nickname)", I said calling out to her.

Laurie looked around confused wondering who was calling her name; until she finally noticed me.
Laurie: "Oh Seori, hiii! -"

Seori:" Hii..uh who is umm", I said gesturing to the boy sitting next to her.

Laurie looked to where I was pointing and laughed softly.

Laurie:" Haha... girl no, he's my friend i met yesterday at the library. "

Seori:" Library?? "

Laurie:" ... its a long story...., BUT, what brings you here? "

Ignoring her question, I awkwardly looked at both of them and finally picked up on what was going on. I mean, Laurie was quite fidgety and was obviously startled by my arrival while her "little friend" over there was looking away, unable to make eye contact.
Once I got a grasp of the situation, I tried
to distance myself from the situation to give them some "space".

Seori:"Sure.... anywho, I came here cause I was looking for you but I guess your... busy... ", I said obviously talking about the nervous guy sitting next to her.
" Well since your busy, Ill get going now.. byeee", I said winking as I left to tease her about her new "friend".
Since Laurie was busy, I had to look for my next victim to bother. I sighed looking down at the ground, EXTREMELY BORED, walking through the hallway to my classroom when I suddenly stopped walking. Its not that I randomly lost the ability to walk or anything😅 but I had apparently bumped into something.
" Was it a wall?"
Wandering what it was, I looked up only to see Levi looking down at me with his hazel eyes.
"WHERE'D HE COME FROM??"
Levi looked at me, observing me intently without breaking eye contact. I thought I was ganna drown in his eyes until he finally began to speak.

Levi:"Seori.", he said with a deep yet soft voice.

Seori:"hm??.. Something wro-"

Before I could even finish my sentence, he stepped closer to me. Shocked by his sudden movement, I avoided eye contact.

Levi:" I've been meaning to ask you this, but I wasn't sure if it was my place to ask such a question but.. "

I tilted my head confused yet curious about what he might say that would have him feeling that way so I waited til he finished his sentence.

Levi:" You and that Andrew guy, are you... uhh together? "

NB: HE MADE A FACE LIKE THIS "😅"

"I mean you guys seemed quite close and stuff soo.. "

HUHH?! WHAT MADE HIM THINK THAT??
Absolutely puzzled by his question and accusation, I began to stutter.

Seori:"NOO! I-I mean he's pretty sweet and nice or whatever but it's not like that AT ALL. I don't mind being his friend but not anything more than that TRUST ME. Plus he's not even my typ-"

Unconsciously, I began to ramble on and on and on, trying to prove my point that I ABSOLUTELY WOULD NEVER THINK OF ANDREW LIKE THAT. I mean out of all people, I can't have Levi thinking I like Andrew. Andrew to me is like an annoying brother or something.

Me editing:(damn bro got friend zoned HARD💀)

Levi:" Seori, it's okay, I get it", he said laughing uncontrollably.

His laugh.
Even his laugh was beautiful.
As I was admiring him, I cycled through our conversation and wondered how he even knew who Andrew was. I mean it's not like they  are friends or anything so... how?

Seori:" Hey levi.. "

Levi:" hm? ", he said still laughing a little still.

Seori:" How'd you um.. know who Andrew is. I mean it's not like you guys are friends or anything right? "

As soon as I said that, Levi stopped smiling and looked a bit nervous.

Levi:" Oh its just um, I happened to see you talking to him on my way to class so yeah".

Is it just me or do I have a feeling he wasn't "just passing by" but he was stalking me but oh well. Maybe Im just delusional.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Before I could finish my sentence, SOMEONE interrupted me like usual.

Levi:" Ugh, look what the cat dragged in... ", he said rolling his eyes.

Andrew:" Hey man, why are you so close to her huh? "

Before I could answer or react, this annoying 'sheet'(ifykyk) grabbed my hand and pulled me behind him.

UGH THIS LITTLE-
HE RUINED MY LITTLE BONDING MOMENT 😭

Seori:"let go of me. ", I said shaking my hand of him.
" And leave him alone, at least he's not all up in my personal space like you. "

Andrew:" You-"

Levi:" Just shut up already, you're already a pain to look at", he said annoyed.

They were looking at each other like they would literally eat each other alive at any moment. I needed to lighten up the situation..

Seori:" Uh Levi! You have Spanish next class right? "

Levi:" Yup..."

Seori:" Well..me too! How about we walk to class together then"

Levi:" Mhmm.. ", he said gesturing to hold my hand"

I accepted his gesture and walked to class with Levi, leaving Andrew's sorry self behind.
I mean seriously... Why was he acting like that. It's not like he owns me or smth..