【Fifth Arc】Chapter 62

Ling Chunan opened his eyes and saw darkness in his field of vision. He blinked, but there was still no light, so there was no more light. After making unnecessary efforts, "098, plot."

"Yes, host." 098's voice came.

This is an article accompanying a great transparent and innocent website.

The protagonist Shou is a new little pink star in the Internet dubbing circle, the protagonist Gong is a great master in the cover singing circle, and is also a great writer on a certain literary website. The protagonist Shou is the protagonist Gong's brainless fan.

"Why are the protagonists all men this time?" Ling Chunan asked after reading the beginning.

"Ahem," 098 cleared his throat, "I followed the romance line, maybe because the male protagonist's attributes this time are a bit special, so I accidentally crossed the line."

Ling Chunan nodded and continued reading.

The male protagonist was accepted into the online co-starring industry just to get closer to his male idol. However, due to an unexpected combination of circumstances, the two of them drank too much at the first meeting organized by the crew, and were later sent to a prison to save trouble. Room.

Then there was no doubt that the two young men were in full swing, and the fire broke out.

The male protagonist woke up first the next day and left quietly.

Ling Chunan didn't react at all when he saw this, but the next plot made him couldn't help but be shocked, "...why do men get pregnant?" "

In medical terms, this should be called hermaphrodite, because he has many He has a set of reproductive organs." 098 explained, "Host, please rest assured, this is a normal world, and the male protagonist has a special physique."

"I know." Ling Chunan said, "It's just the first time I've seen it, so I'm a little surprised."

The pregnant male protagonist thought he was just sick, and took a few cold medicines to cope with the morning sickness. It was not until the baby was five months old that his roommate noticed that his belly was a bit scary, so the two went to check it out.

The protagonist Shou was very handsome, but the doctor didn't notice that he was a boy at first sight, so he touched his belly and sent him for a B-ultrasound.

When he heard the news that the baby was healthy, the protagonist almost collapsed on the spot.

Although the doctor was a little surprised when he learned about his special situation, he quickly gave a solution and the child could not be removed.

In the end, the protagonist took a break from school for half a year and gave birth to a child.

"Typical male version running with the ball." Ling Chunan commented, "If the male protagonist changes his profession, it will be similar to my world." "

But the male protagonist will suffer much worse than the female protagonist." 098 said.

Although Yang Qingya also ran away with the ball, she was a strong woman who was self-reliant and self-reliant, and the character of this male protagonist was really indescribable.

"Am I Bai Zimu?" Ling Chunan went through all the supporting characters that appeared in the article, and finally determined his identity as the supporting character with the worst fate, who could also be called a villain.

This article is quite fresh overall, so there is not much of a barrier between the two male protagonists. There are only some minor troubles and misunderstandings, and they are easily resolved.

Bai Zimu was one of the little troubles. He was solved by the male protagonist himself. In the end, he got into a car accident, stayed in the hospital ICU for more than ten days, and then died silently.

If it were just like this, he wouldn't be miserable enough, but with his identity, it would be different - he is the biological brother of the male protagonist Shou Bai Zishu, and the person he admires the most since he was a child is his brother.

The only mistake he made in his life was to fall in love with the male protagonist. After secretly confessing his feelings to the male protagonist, he also told the male protagonist to accept his love.

"Yes, host." 098 replied, "The current time is the third day after you had a car accident." "

So it's not that I can't see, but my eyes are blindfolded?"

"No, you are indeed I can't see." 098 replied, "I just scanned this body. Your current condition is that the blood clot in your brain has compressed the optic nerve, so you can't see things temporarily. Your internal organs have been damaged to varying degrees. Three of your ribs have been broken and have been spliced. , both legs suffered comminuted fractures. Although they were not amputated, according to the medical level of this world, it is very likely that I will never be able to walk again."

"Yeah."

Hearing Ling Chunan's calm voice, 098 thought for a moment, He comforted: "Host, although the level of the superpower you exchanged is relatively low now, ordinary small wounds are still fine. As long as you practice more, you may be able to heal your legs in a few years." "

How many years?"

"According to the experience of taskers who have redeemed this power in the past, within five years." 098 said in a rather optimistic tone, "With your talent, you will definitely be able to upgrade the power to level two within five years."

"Can I return it? "Ling Chunan said suddenly, "I think your healing potion is pretty good."

"..."

098 was silent for a while, and finally found his voice, "Host, you have used up my healing potion. And this cure The power is bound to the soul and may be very useful in the future. It is recommended that the host practices it well."

"Oh." Ling Chunan blinked again, his eyes were still dark, "I'm hungry."

Although he said this, This body was too weak, and Ling Chunan quickly fell asleep amidst the subtle sounds of medical equipment operating.

In the next few days, Bai Zimu's parents visited him once and then left in a hurry. The male protagonist never came once. 098 spread its energy for several miles and invaded the network surveillance of several cities where the plot took place, trying to The host looked for the man before he could move again, but found nothing.

It searched everywhere it could, but could not detect the fluctuations in the man's soul.

Is it because we were tired of being together for too long in our last life? So that man didn't follow you in this life?