Chapter 188

The message was a link, which looked no different from the usual spam. The Red Dust Swordsman locked his phone and turned over to continue sleeping. Just as he closed his eyes, he suddenly remembered the subtitle under the link. He woke up immediately and took back his phone to click on the link.

"Host, the hero saw the heroine's post." 098 reported, "But he behaved strangely."

"Huh? What's the behavior?" Ling Chunan became interested.

"Just... very silent, no expression." Logically speaking, according to the hero's previous behavior towards Ling Chunan, he should be angry and then find a troll army to whitewash him and throw dirty water on the host. It's too abnormal now. "

Maybe he started to feel guilty." Ling Chunan replied with a smile.

"Why..." Maybe before he could say the two words, 098 suddenly found Shu Siyan coming and hurriedly kept silent.

"What are you so happy about?" Shu Siyan wrapped a scarf around Ling Chunan.

"I saw you come in." Ling Chunan smiled and climbed onto Shu Siyan's neck, kissing him on the lips, "Let's go."

Shu Siyan was obviously very happy with Ling Chunan's intimacy, and stretched out his arms to prevent him from falling. After all, there was still a big difference in height between the two. Although it

was nominally spring after the New Year, the temperature did not rise much. Ling Chunan had just gone out and had not had time to feel the cold before Shu Siyan took him into his arms and protected him in the car.

Sitting in the driver's seat was Yu Zhihang, who had been on vacation for half a month and was forced to take on the job of driver just after returning. He looked at the way the two got along with each other with envy. The relationship between the father and son seemed to be better. Thinking of this, Yu Zhihang slowly started the car, "Why did the young master think of going skiing?"

"I have never skied before, I want to see it." Ling Chunan answered seriously.

The original owner had indeed never skied before, but Ling Chunan didn't know how many times he had skied. Today he was just going to see if the plot of the male and female protagonists could progress.

And he had a hunch that something interesting might happen today.

There is a mountain with an altitude of 3,000 meters to the east of Qingcheng. It has been developed into a tourist attraction. It is usually an artificial ski resort in winter, but this year it has snowed several times, which is rare. At this time, it is quite spectacular to see a vast expanse of white snow and ice.

The lane has been cleared, but the road is still a little slippery. Fortunately, Yu Zhihang's driving skills are not bad, and he arrived at the top of the mountain smoothly.

It is still winter vacation. The mountain is very lively, mostly parents and students, and the snow-covered road is full of footprints.

Ling Chunan glanced at the ski resort where people were coming and going. Many people were queuing on the ski slope.

"Or should I clear the field?" Shu Siyan raised the topic again.

"No, it's more fun when there are more people." Ling Chunan was in a good mood, "Let's look around."

Yu Zhihang, who had just come over with two sets of ski equipment, stood there in a daze for a while, and then resignedly ran to return it.

Ling Chunan hadn't walked far here when he ran into an acquaintance.

"Isn't that your classmate?" Shu Siyan saw An Ningning in the crowd and gestured to Ling Chunan.

"Yeah, I saw it." Ling Chunan said.