part 19

author:- you both were busy making making food since your calling jungkooks mom over....

*diNg dOng*
author:- you went and opened the door....
mrs.jeon:- aww honey how are you...*hug*
y/n:- I'm good as always what about you.. *hug*
mrs.jeon:- of course I'm good.....where's jungkook?
y/n:- he's in the kitchen...come on in
mrs jeon:- kitchen? that's a bit odd......the only reason he comes in the kitchen is for food *chuckle*

junkook:- hey mama...
mrs.jeon:- wow this is like a once in a lifetime moment....my jungkook is really cooking huh...*laugh*
Y/n:- *smile*
jungkook:- no mom I'm just helping y/n....
mrs.jeon.:- of course you are....
jungkook:- how have you been doing are you still going to the doctor?
Mrs.jeon:- I'm good kook yes I just came from the hospital........and what about you...
Jungkook:- I'm good mom....
Mrs.jeon:- yeh you must be just overworking and not getting enough sleep.....
Jungkook:- no mom Im getting home early now don't worry....
Mrs.jeon:- yeh OK ok.....and y/n honey what did you actually do you get him work like this *chuckle*
Y/n:- *chuckle*
Jungkook:- momm! Is there a problem in me working?
Mrs. Jeon:- of course not! It's good that men also knows how to do household works

Author :- Mrs. Jeon was just watching you both cook smiling how cute you look together.......jungkook was busy cutting the vegetables while you were kneading the dough

Y/n:- can you tie up my hair please?
Jungkook :- sure! Just a sec....... Done! Is that OK?
Y/n:- yeh thank you *smiling*

Mrs. Jeon:- you guys seem to be getting very close *smile*

(time skip.......)

Author :- you all sat the table ready to eat...... You all were chatting and eating having a great time with a happy family until.....

Mrs. Jeon:- so when am I having a grand child?
Y/n:- *choke*
Jungkook :- a-are you OK y/n?
Y/n:- y-yeh don't worry I-I'm fine
Jungkook:- mom you scared her!
Mrs. Jeon:- I did not she was just shocked right y/n?
Y/n:- umm b-but?.....
Mrs. Jeon:- I'm so glad you both took the great decision and I cannot believe it took so much time to realize what an amazing girl y/n is jungkook!......
Jungkook :- but how did yo--
Mrs. Jeon:- mom always knows jungkook......so..... My gr--
Jungkook :- we'll think about it mom.... We will OK? Let's just eat now?
Mrs jeon:- okk! *smile*

Author :- after eating you both went and bid goodbye to jungkooks mom

Y/n:- you sure you don't wanna stay?
Mrs jeon:- no dear I'll come some other day
Jungkook:- OK then should I drop you off?
Mrs jeon:- no need kook the driver is here to drop me......come meet me some day OK? I'll cook you your favorite... Byee
Jungkook :- we will byee
Y/n:- bye!

Y/n:- your mom is so cool!
Jungkook :- *chuckle* just like her son
Y/n:- *roll eyes* nahh
Jungkook :- heyy what's wrong with me
Y/n:- but how did she know that we're together?
Jungkook:- I don't know maybe jimin might have told her? They both are like mom and son she thinks he's better than me *roll eyes*
Y/n:- of course he is....
Jungkook :- seriously.......
Y/n:- they all said they saw it coming and that they knew we'd end up together

Jungkook/y/n:- I didn't see it coming...........*laugh*
Y/n:- I think we're blind *laugh*
Jungkook:- yeh maybe *laugh*

Y/n:- come on now! We still have to clean the kitchen you distroy
Jungkook :- it's not that bad! We can clean it tomorrow please!
Y/n:- no! Hurry up now....
Jungkook :- aishh......

(time skip)

Author:- jungkook Finnished cleaning the table counter and was staring at you lost in his thoughts while you were busy washing the dishes..... jungkook came hugging you from behind......

Y/n:- hmm? What do you want?

Author :- he did not reply and just rested his head on your shoulder with his eyes closed nibbling your ear his cold hands suddenly went inside your shirt drawing small circles on your lower belly while you gulped.....

Y/n:- jungkook s-stop let me finish my work.....
Jungkook :- hmm~.....
Author :- he suddenly picked you up and made you sit on the counter while you gasped......

Y/n:- Jeon! You scared me!
Jungkook :- *giggle*
Y/n:- put me down! Let me finish--
Jungkook :- what do you think?
Y/n:- think what?.....
Jungkook :- about what mom said.....
Y/n:-......... A.... Child?
Jungkook :- yeh...... I mean it's fine if you're not ready I was just asking......
Y/n:- you think your ready?
Jungkook :- of course! I'll be the best dad ever!
Author :- of course he will be.....

Y/n:- hmm..... I don't think so *tease*
Jungkook:- what!?...... Why.....
Y/n:- I was just kidding *chuckle*..... I'll think about it OK?
Jungkook :- OK take your time *peck*
Y/n:- now let me go I have to clean up
Jungkook :- can't you just do that later please?
Y/n:- just give me 2 more minutes jungkook I'm almost done get to bed I'll be there....
Jungkook:- okk~~

Author:- I after you were done with your work you went upstairs and saw jungkook waiting for you with a big smile on his face...... He opened his arms and you chuckled before getting on the bed laying your head on his chest just then you suddenly had a thought....

Y/n:- jungkook.....
Jungkook :- hmm?
Y/n:- do you think your dad will be happy if he gets to know about us....
Jungkook :- I don't know....
Y/n:- but what if--
Jungkook :- does that matter y/n?......i have you and I'm happy with you.... I love you and you make me feel loved..... And that's all I want y/n....
Y/n:- *smile*....... I wish we could marry again.....
Jungkook :- *smile*

Author :- both of your life changed.......spending time together and going through all the hard situations together you always had someone to laugh and cry with.....you only realize the true self of someone when you get to know them more.....some peoples just need love, care and trust to be the best......seems like simple things but hard to find in this generation....

(5 months later.......)
Author :- you were on your way to jungkooks office.....
Employee :- hi mam....
Y/n:- hi *smile*..... I'm here for jungkook......
Employee :- yes Mr jeon is free mam you can go.....
Y/n:- thank you *smile*
Employee:- your welcome *smile*

*knock knock*
Jungkook:- come in....
Y/n:- busy Mr jeon?
Jungkook :-....ye-- y/n!
Author :- you chuckled at how fast his face lit up after seeing you....
Jungkook :- what are you doing here? *happy happy happy*
Y/n:- nothing much I just thought Mr jeon will be hungry and bought some lunch....
Jungkook:- can you lock the door Bae....
Y/n:- and what for? *raise eyebrow*
Jungkook:- just do it....
Y/n:-..... OK?.....
Jungkook:- OK now come here and tell me what you think about this design.....
Y/n:- what desig---

(TO BE CONTINUED)

I'm so sorry guys I was planning to post this few days ago but something is wrong with my wattpad this is the second time happening it's just showing a error so I could not even open it I hope you guys understand and thank you for waiting! I'll try to get this issue fixed!

Hope you guys enjoyed!
Do comment and vote and show support
Follow if you liked my story
I apologize for grammar mistakes
Thank you~~
<3<3<3