Part 12

Jia:- you guys ok?
Y/n/jungkook :- yehhh
Jia:- should we eat something and chat a Lil?
Y/n POV:- I'm not that bad
Y/n:- I've made dinner so let's eat?
Jungkook POV:- no please just get her out of my house T-T
Jia:- okk!
Y/n:- you set the table jungkook
Jungkook :- o--
Jia:- shouldn't you be doing that?
Y/n:- then how about you help me get the food? *fake smile*
Jia:- y--
Jungkook :- no worries I can set the table
Y/n:- thank you!
Jungkook :- your welcome babe
Y/n POV:- aishhh.......that wasn't necessary

Author :- you were heating up and getting the food ready while this Jia girl was clinging on to your husband while he was busy making the table ready..... After few minutes you bought food to table while both Jia and jungkook sat down.....

Jungkook :- are you not joining us?
Y/n:- no don't worry I'm not that hungry
Y/nPOV:- I'll loose my appetite if I sit and eat with her
Jungkook :- don't skip meals eat later OK?
Y/n:- hmm......
Jia:- why are you forcing her kook?
Jungkook :- n-no no I'm not forcing! It's not good to skip meals
Jia:- it's not that bad and I think she should skip if she wanna loose wight.....
Author :- jungkooks mind immediately went to that one incident which happened a month ago but still hunts him till now......

(flash back)
Author :- jungkook just came back from work super tired meanwhile his hot wife who chilling on the couch but what he noticed was......

Jungkook :-.......... Isn't that my hoodie?
Y/n POV:- I look at the hoodie I'm wearing
Y/n:- oh this?
Jungkook :- yeh*nod*
Y/n:- oh I didn't notice cause I also have a black one I'll remove i---
Jungkook :- no!......no you can wear it! It's no problem
Y/n:- really?
Jungkook :- y-yeh
Y/n:- ok then....
Jungkook POV:- damn..... She looks so good.....why do girls look extra hot in baggy clothes......
Author :- you stood up and went to the kitchen while jungkook watching your every single moments now he could get a clear view of you in his clothes....his eyes immediately went to your long exposed legs..... Jungkook gulped at the wild thoughts he was having..... Feeling uneasy he immediately went to his room but....

Y/n:- wait...... eat first
Jungkook :- u-uh no.... I need to t-take a bath first
Y/n:- are you OK jungkook?
Jungkook :- me? Y-yeh I'm fine!
Y/n:- you don't look fine your sweating so much....
Jungkook :- haha no! It's just really hot nowadays you know?
Y/n:- it's almost snowing jeon.....
Jungkook :- *embarrassed*........i-ill go take a bath first and get back....
Y/n:-.... OK....

(flash Back ends)
Jia:- don't you think so too jungkook?
Jungkook :-...... W-what? *just got back to reality*
Jia:- I was saying that your wife should loose a Lil weight
Jungkook :- ohh.... No I don't think so she looks just fine!
Jia:- I don't think so...
jungkook POV:- she looks more than just fine
Jungkook :- let's just continue eating hmm*fake smile*
Jia:- ok then......

Author :- meanwhile you were sitting on the couch few meters away from them looking at them with pissed faced cause this woman who you don't even know is clinging on to your husband like 2 love birds.... You didn't realize how jealous you were.....

(few minutes passed)

Jia:- ok jungkook I should get going now my friends are having a party tonight
Jungkook :- ohh cool!
Jia:- if you want you can come it's at xx---
Jungkook :- i---
Y/n:- he's not interested *yell*
Author :- you yelled at from another corner of the room which made jungkook smile noticing how jealous you were while Jia just rolled her eyes then smiled at jungkook and hugged him tightly while jungkook realizing that you'r eyes were on him watching all his movements he too hugged her gently to make you even more mad and to see your reaction while you're jaw dropped not believing what you just saw..... And that's when you realized.....

Y/nPOV:- HOW DARE HE HUG ANOTHER WOMAN INFRONT OF HIS WI---............. Why is it bothering me?............. Uhh?......what...... God what's wrong with me?..... Omg I must be going crazy.... Aishhhhh..... Calm down! His things are nun of your business!!.......

Jungkook POV:- after bidding good bye with Jia I was hoping to see a Lil drama but she did not even look at me and went to the kitchen while I followed her and watched her do her work..... But why isn't she saying anything?........

Y/n:- d-did you like the food?
Jungkook :- yeh it was delicious
Y/nPOV:- of course cause you were eating with her
JungkookPOV:- I thought she likes me......
Y/n:- and I didn't know you both were planning to get married
Jungkook :- that was all sudden....
Y/n:- oh poor.... Since you did not marry her you had to end up with a crazy woman like me *giggle*
Jungkook :- I think I like that better than being with her
Y/nPOV:- why does my heart have to beat fast just by those words
Author:- because you're so in love~~ and your stupid brain is not ready to accept it!
Y/n:- you did a great job acting by the way *trying to change the subject*
Jungkook :- acting?
Y/n:- yeh like you love me so much!.......I didn't know you can act
Jungkook :- *smile* hmmm......I'll get to bed now.....
Y/n:- already?
Jungkook :- yeh goodnight
Y/n:- bu---
JungkookPOV :- only I knows that I wasn't acting *smile*
Y/n:- why does he look so upset?

Author :- both of you had a hard time expressing your feelings to each other not knowing where to start or how to start......

(few days later)
Author :- As usual you finished all the chorus and was on the couch chilling with your phone but suddenly you heard a loud banging on the door it was so loud that you got scared........when you went up to the main door you saw two men and........jungkook.....

Y/nPOV:- I flinched at the loud noise I went to up to the door and gasped....... J-jungkook?........he was all injured while both the other mens was holding him giving him support..... Automatically you immediately opened the door seeing the bad condition of your husband.....

Guy1:- hi is this were perhaps he lives?
Y/n:- y-yes
Guy 2 :- actually he got into a fight
Y/n:-a fight? he's OK r-right? Should I take him to a hospital?
Guy2 :- I don't think that's nesesory I'm pretty sure he's fine, just treat his wounds well...... Do you have first aid?
Y/n:- y-yes I do
Guy2:- that should be enough then
Y/nPOV:- my throat went dry I couldn't speek properly
Guy1:- we'll help him get in, he's badly injured I hope you take care of him
Author:- they dropped him at the couch and helped him lay
Guy2:- we really have to go, were in a hurry
Y/n:- o-ok thank you so much for b-bringing him home
Guy1:- no worries! I hope he gets better *smile*

Author :- they as you close the door and immediately went to jungkook watching made your eyes teary you kneeled down in front of him and slowly held his hand.....
Y/n:- j-jungkook...... What did you do!?.......What happened t-to you? *sob*
Author:- you sobbed looking down while you're tears was flowing down your eyes you suddenly felt him holding your hand tightly you looked up and saw him slowly opening his eyes.....

Y/n:- j-jungkook! Wait let me get you some water!
Author :- you rushed to the kitchen while he watched you with a smile..... You came back within seconds with a glass filled with water...... You helped him sit then made him drink the water jungkook did not say a word and just obeyed you....

Jungkook :-......it's not that bad......
Y/n:- what do you mean it's not!?
Jungkook :- I've had more than this I was just tired..... I feel a lot better now....
Y/n:- *ignore* I should treat your wounds fast so it will heal quick..... I'll be back just wait
Jungkook :- *chuckle* this woman have never seen wounds before *mumble*
Author :- while you were all in panic mode this man finding all your movements cute..... For him it was not a big deal cause he have seen worse being in a mafia family but this was a big deal for you.....you came back with the first air and sat next to him.....

(TO BE CONTINUED)

thank you sooo much guys for waiting! I'm really really sorry for being soooo late I'm so sorry! T-T
I wasn't expecting for many of you guys to like this ff but I'm sooo thankful that yall liked it! <3
As usual the reason for posting late is my exams! My school syllabus is a Lil annoying.....
I literally have an exam tomorrow but I did not want to keep you guys waiting!..... I'll try to post more frequently when my vacation starts!
Stay tuned~~
Love yalll <3<3<3