BONUS

Heyy guy first of all I am sorry for posting this so late and this is not for innocent readers a few people request for a bonus so if you are a innocent reader please please please do not read this lol....and for the peoples who are planning to read....good luck even I was traumatized thinking what the actual f*ck I just wrote T-T.....soo I hope you enjoy.....

Author :- your friends complained that they needed a all girls night after jungkook proposed....which you had to agree with.....so you threw a party just for your girlfriends....

so you threw a party just for your girlfriends

Pick one

Pick one

IU:- I am soo f*cking happy for you girll
Girl1:-yehh and this is so much fun!
Girl2:- he sHouLd bE sOOo0 LUcKy tO HaVe yOu....*drunk*
y/n:- *chuckle* thank you guyss y'all are too sweet

(time skip)
Y/n:- so when are you gonna give in?
IU:- give in what.....
y/n:-*you serious b*ch*.........dating!! When are you gonna find a man!?
IU:- oh...*chuckle* I thought you were talking bout the chocolate there...
Y/n:- you already drunk....?
IU:- noo I'm nott.....I'll find one when it's the right time....
Y/n:-you plannin on dying single aren't you
IU:- did you just call me old?
Y/n:-...........let's go eat the chocolate
IU:-*laugh* suree.....

(Time skip....after party)

Girl3:- thanks for the party y/n!!
Girl1:- bEst pArTy eVerrrRRr
Girl6:- NoOO0o0OO00 I dOnt wAnNaa lEAvwe yEtt
Girl7:- come onnnn
Y/n:- byeee Guysss ,be safee
Girl3:-bYEeeeEE
Iu:- *chuckle* they all got really busy with and class so it's been a long time since they had such a party...
Y/n:- yehh I know.....

IU:- anyway......you want me to drop you off?
Y/n:-..........really....
Iu:- yehh you know it's really late and there is like so many bad guys here it's dangerous for a g---....
Y/n:- oh really....... maybe you forgot something......
IU:-ohhh yehhh how can I forget..................you almost killed someone with a punch......
y/n:- *laugh* byee unnieee*hug*
IU:- byee*hug*
Y/n:-andd b--
IU:- I know I know....be safe....don't worry I'll be fine
Y/n:- *smile*

Author:- without wasting much time you also drove off....

(time skip....a home)

Author:- you reached home parked your car and you got inside it was pitch darknes....you sight and turned on the lights...

Y/n:- I'm homeee! *yell*

Author:- you said throwing your heels to a corner waiting for a response.....

Jungkook:- I'm in the shower y/nnn....

Author:- he yelled back from upstairs.....

y/n:- okkk....

author:- you head upstairs after chugging a glass of water down your throat you stood in front of the mirror and sight cause your too lazy to change and remove all your make up...just then.....

Jungkook:- wanna join y/nnn?
Y/n:-noo
Jungkook :- it's not too latee
Y/n:- no thank you....

Author:- you replied and started taking off your jewellery.....

Jungkook:- did you enjoy baby....

Author:-he got out of the shower and you turned around to face him to reply with one of your earing in your hand.......bad idea......you almost dropped the earring......one towel around his waist and another one which he's using to dry his sexy long wet hair.....you just gulped and no words were coming out of your mouth.....then you suddenly got flashbacks of the last time you saw him this way which was buy accident and you disappeared to thin air cause you were too shy to look at his face....when you got back to reality his face was already dangerously close to your face......you just gulped looking at his brown eyes then at his soft pink lips....

Jungkook:- are you OK love?

Author:- he asked with so much concern in his eyes......you knew you would stutter if you speak so you just nodded.....he noticed how your eyes were on his lips he smiled and got closer to you,which you immediately rejected by looking away pressing your lips together cause you were getting really nervous to each step he took close to your face.....

Jungkook:- your turning red y/n....*whisper*
y/n:- *gulp*

author:- his muscular arm gripped your waist....you could just walk away but your knees were weak of his touch and your body wanted more.....you lost all your sh*t when his lips brushed your neck then traveled to your collarbone....you lifted his head again and looked at you his body pressed against yours.....you immediately wrapped your hands around his neck and kissed him back the moment his lips met yours....he lifted you up and placed you on the table his hand went inside your shirt cupping one of your Boob while sucking your neck....a soft moan left your mouth when his toung reached your bellybutton he then removed your top.....

Jungkook:- goddamn it baby I knew it...
Y/n:- k-knew what...
Jungkook:- that you have a beautiful body....
Y/n:-i---

Author:- he didn't even let you speak and made you shut up with his lips..... his left hand rubbing your thigh and his right hand trying to unhook your bra which he succeeded within seconds...... your hands all over his body he lifted you up and You wrapped your legs around his waist he made you lay on the bed and kissing your collarbone while you scratched his bear back...he removed your skirt intently throwing it on the floor he placed your legs over his shoulders and sucked your inner thighs making purple hickeys....your hands on his hair you were not capable of doing anything but moan his name....his tongue was pure magic.....it was too much that you thought you wouldn't be able to handle....but when his amazing fingers started touching every part of you...you decided not to care.....

Author:- we all know wat happened next.... let's give them some privacy 👀

author:- I don't even know wat to say I hope you all are ok...uhh yeh.... thanks for reading!

Hope you guys enjoyed!
Do comment and vote and show support
Follow if you liked my story
I apologize for grammar mistakes
Thank you~~
Love you allll
<3<3<3

(THE END)