Chapter 1: The Rivalry

Vi scoffed softly as Mylo and Powder got into yet another fight. what about Vi had no idea, and based on the way Clagger groaned had her believe that he didn't ether. They were hidden under the shade of a oak tree, tucked in a corner of the school yard. a few of the sporty kids could be seen either kicking a ball, or throwing a football around, while other studied or just talked with their own friends. a familiar laugh caught Vi's attention and she turned to see the 'popular' kid group, one of her favorite targets. it consisted of up and coming k-pop singers Eveylnn and Ahri, both well known for thing singing and writing, along with their newest member Spehrine, who recently transferred from Ionia. noone knows why but there's rumors going around that the soft-spoken singer was bullied heavily in her old school, so her coming here was to protect herself. 

the bickering of her group faded to static as she watched the last figure. Blue hair fell in waves over her shoulders, and dark blue eyes sparked with so much more curiosity than the normal rich kid, always filled with kindness. Caitlyn was in the middle of telling a story to her group, and by the way her eyes were furrowed and face pulled into a frown it was something that bothered her, which was everything and nothing in Vi's view. She didn't realize that her face slipped to a soft frown until a sharp jab to her ribs had her snapping back. she held back punching back whoever dared to touch her and shut her eyes tightly to calm down. "this isn't prison, im alright..." she whispered a few times before opening her eyes and turning to who dared touch her. Claggor looked at her with a stony expression, though she could see concern through his eyes. "Dekards on his way again... looks upset." He said nodding with his head where Deckard and his group where heading straight for vi's group. Deckard hd his eyes trained on Vi, ugly face pulled into a even uglier snarl. 

Vi pushed off the tree, gaining the attention of Mylo and Powder who looked up at her, then towards Deckard. Ekko had stood up from his spot at Powders side as son as Vi straightened, though she motioned them to stay there for now. "no need for all of us to get in trouble." she said softly walking out of the shade and towards deckard. they had stopped a few feet apart Vis face pulling into a confident smirk. "Well Deckard, thought i told ya to scram away from our spot, dont need you dirtying up the place with your stink." the jab seemed to hit its mark as Deckard snarled softly at her and took a step forward. "we dont take orders from a Orphan, especially one who thinks she owns the place." Vi flt her face pull into her own frown, glaring down deckard. "Big talk for someone whos also in the same boat? unless you realized no one will love your ugly mug."

She saw the punch and managed to duck under it, instead sweeping his feet and knocking him down fairly quickly, someone grabbed her shirt and yaned her back into a elbow, leaving her slightly dazed, though she ducked under another punch. she didn't see the foot until it connected with her back and she was sent forward sprawling out. she could see most students had their eyes on the fight, while others just ignored it all together since it was rutione at this point. Vi for Violence. at first she hated the nickname, but she found quickly it kept most people from approaching her and her group, and she slowly grew to like the nickname, seeming that it fit her very well. she was shaken from her thoughts from a rough hand grabbing her hair and throwing her into the arms of another one of dekards group. hands quickly trapped her arms and kept her from kicking them as Deckard stood back up glaring.

"now now little pup, we are just taking out the trash." he said simply, as Vi thrashed around to get free. She could see her group still by the tree, clagger holding back Powder and Ekko, both looking like they wanted to help her. she grunted in pain as a fist connected with her stomach hard, leaving her wheezing and heaving to get a full breath in. after another punch to the stomach he slumped forward, the only thing keeping her up was the hands holding her up. they finally dropped her leaving her in a heap with a final kick to the side before leaving. 

footstep approached her form as she slowly got to her hands and knees, still coughing and weezing softly. hands grabbed her underneath her armpits and she winced trying to pull away as someone lifted her up and to her feet. She looked up to see Claggor looking over her for any signs of fainting, though a short nod had him relaxing. two pairs of arms wrapped around her midsection and she froze, though hugged the freshmen back, chuckling softly. "im fine you two, cmon guy lets head in bef-" "VIOLET LANE." "-ore Silco finds out..." Vi groaned softly as the Vice principal stormed over to her and grabbed her arm roughly. "starting fights again violet." "in your dreams Silco." "dont you dare take a tone with me, unless you want detention." "oh no.. detention.. whatever should i do" Vi said back, taking a high pitched, good girl voice, though it only seemed to anger the Vice principal. His grip tightened as he turned and dragged the teen with him. "we are going to the principal's office right now. maybe she can set you straight."

Vi just scoffs but holds her tongue. as they pass right between Caitlyn's group, she could feel the latter eyes on her, though Vi forced herself to not stare back, instead at the back of Silco. as she was dragged inside she could hear the whispered comments about her by Caitlyns friends, and she gritted her teeth. jutting her chin out she kept her head up as they passed a few stray students in the hallways, ready to face the principal.