Chapter 12

When we came home, it was already 4 pm, so Veer dropped me outside of my temporary room

When we came home, it was already 4 pm, so Veer dropped me outside of my temporary room. The maid came after a few minutes with a beautiful red dress.

It is a beautiful red dress, but is slightly revealing. But it's ok, it's just us, me and my Veer.

I went to the room which was alloted to my parents, and informed them about our date

After coming back to the room, I quickly took a shower. I wore the dress, and did my makeup, he had sent the accessories and footwear with the dress itself.

'Damn my man is very thoughtful'

I clicked few pictures and looked at the time, it was already 5:45pm.

Soon I heard a knock on the door, as I opened the door, and I saw the most beautiful man infront of wearing all black tuxedo.

He was looking at me without blinking his eyes. The intensity his eyes was holding was making me all nervous.

I called out his name but he didn't responded. So I shook my hand infront of his eyes and said,

"Veer, kaha khogaye aap? Chale?"

This make him  come out of his trance, he was looking  clearly embarrassed.

"Ahem ahemd, hn chaliye"

he said clearing his throat.

"Ek sec rukiye, let me bring my phone"

Saying this I came in the room to take my phone, He also followed. I took my phone and was turning towards him, only to get pulled by him into a hug.

I quickly reciprocated the hug. After few minutes I tried to pull out of the hug, but he tightened his hold on me.

"You are looking so beautiful Jaan, how I got so lucky"

He huskily whispered in my ears and  kissed my shoulder, a wave of shiver ran down my spine.

I could feel my cheeks getting warm, and I tightened my hold on him and snuggled into his warm embrace.