IX

Cheri: hehe this chapter is going to be a little more interesting than the others, Just a little warning. Now-

KitKat: on with the chapter *does jazz hands*

Cheri: really (⁠눈⁠‸⁠눈⁠)

◍♡Enchanted to you ♡◍

Are you ready to do this"? Kali asks. "As long as you're doing it with me" Javan answers. Faye squeals at the couple. Which makes Javan and Kali laugh.

"I thought you didn't like me"? Kali asks. "Well after seeing how sweet and caring you are for your friends I realized that you wouldn't hurt me," Faye says. She was currently hovering over Javan's shoulder. "Thank you for trusting me Faye," Kali says. "You're welcome," Faye says. With a toothy smile.

"Alright group huddle everyone," Kali says. "We aren't playing football Kal," Jay says. "What's football"? Jaliaya and Mara ask. "It's a game humans play for entertainment," Jay says. "Maybe when this is over we can watch them play," Jaliaya says. "That sounds fun can I come to"? Mara asks. "sure Mate" Jay says. "Yay," Mara says cheerfully.

"Would you like to see a game of football with me lamia"? Raziel asks. "If that's what you want sure," Lamia says.

"Anyways guys huddle," Kali says. "Yeah yeah we're comin', so don't get your panties in a knot," Jay says.

Kali forced everyone into a huddle or a huge group hug whichever you guys imagine.

"The next few stages are going to most likely be hard and brain puzzling so that means all of us need to put our heads together to make it out of this place alive," Kali says. "I could have told ya that a few seconds ago ya know," Jay says. "Then why didn't you- you know what never mind it's probably not worth it," Kali says. "But she's right we need to put our heads together and solve dese stupid puzzles," Jay says.

"Yeah you're right Jay you're so smart," Jaliaya says. "Yeah, what she said," Mara says. "I just said that," Kali says. "Does anyone even pay attention to me anymore"? "I do," Javan says. "At least you do," Kali says. "They just joking Kali relax," Lamia says. "I don't believe them unless they apologize to me themselves," Kali says. Lamia just shakes her head and decides to explore further in the cave. Raziel debates what to do but decides to follow Lamia since Javan is with Kali.

"Kali no come back we were joking," Jaliaya says between laughs. Kali drags Javan along with her further into the cave. "Kali were sorry" Mara screams. She runs after Kali to apologize more.

"Since we're the only ones left here and we're alone why don't-". Jaliaya slaps Jay across the face. "You pervert I would never do such a thing with you plus we're not even dating," Jaliaya says. She storms off angrily and goes after Kali and the others. "Jaliaya mate come back," Jay says. "No you should have thought about that before you said what you said and I can't yo mate" she screams.

"Trouble in paradise"? Mara asks. "We're not dating Mara," Jaliaya says. "But y'all are made for each other," Mara says. "If we were made for each other we would have been enchanted plus all he cares about is my body," Jaliaya says. "Come on liaya come on you know he's a good guy," Kali says. "Yeah he just made one mistake so you can't hate him forever because of that," Mara says. "can and will," Jaliaya says. "Liaya come on give him another chance he sorry look," Kali says.

Jaliaya looks behind her and sees the sad pout on Jay's face. "Ugh fine I'll give him one more chance," Jaliaya says. Kali and Mara push her backward towards Jay. "Looks like our work here is done," Kali says. She and Mara high-fived each other. "Shall we leave them alone"? Raziel asks. "We shall," Lamia says.

All of a sudden as they were walking Mara let out a blood-curdling scream. Then she grips the sides of her head in pain. "Mara-". Kali then interrupts herself by screaming in pain. This gets everyone's attention meaning they immediately turn to Kali and Mara.