Part 6- late night

River made her way home from the studio, her hair still messy, her makeup smeared, and with a large purple bruise on her neck. After what she had just done with her boss, she felt a little strange. Didn't know how to process it, but she knew she would probably not be able to look at Steven the same way, she couldn't really get the picture of him on top of her out of her mind, the way his dark wavy hair hung over his dark eyes as he fucked her ... he was so sensual... so dominant and so beautiful. She didn't expect him to be the way he was during sex... she always imagined Steven to be vanilla, by the way he carried himself. He had the presence of a man instead of the boyish charms she was used to... it was new and exciting and she felt wrong for being so into it. She started to feel a pang of slight guilt again like what she had been doing all week was wrong, she was a slut now... there was no way of convincing herself otherwise. She had always been so well put together before, a good job, nice friends, a good boyfriend, and a promising future.
Now her job was jeopardized if anyone found out what had happened that day. She barely ever saw Jessica anymore, her only girlfriend; she had slept with her best friend Kyle too many times now to be able to go back to normal, and her oldest friend Jason was the same.
She had no boyfriend anymore, Lucas was long gone and had no trouble getting over her with Chloe.

Her life was falling apart, and it seemed the only joy she had left was sex... and lots of it, rough and sensual and mind-altering sex that would make her forget how sad she was...
She started to realize how much she enjoyed the way men looked at her... the look in Kyle's, Jason's, and even Steven's eyes when they saw her naked made her hot, and feel good about herself. She liked the way they worshiped her body, the way they touched her so gently as if she were a prized object. But again she felt wrong for feeling that way, it wasn't healthy to give her body over to a man so easily, the slightest intimate touch turned her on and she felt like she was losing control of her senses. But still, she craved the feeling of being dominated, wanted, possessed, and fucked ....

By the time she had concluded, she had walked home. She stopped in front of the window to make sure she didn't look too much like a whore before stepping into the elevator and up to her apartment.
She pulled out the keys from her bag, opened the door gently, and shut it behind herself before taking her heels and jacket off. She made her way into the living area, it was only about 5 pm so she knew Jason was probably off for work and Kyle would have been home from the library.
To her surprise, he was not in the common areas, so she made her way to her room and hopped into the shower to wash away her guilt once more, she could still feel Steven's hands on her body, making her stomach feel funny.

She stepped out of the shower, feeling refreshed and smelling like coconut, after slipping into her silk pajama set and she made her way to the kitchen to make herself some tea before sitting down to read something.
Kyle had walked into the kitchen and waved to her as she was thinking to herself.
"Hey" she smiled as she poured herself tea, Kyle sat on a stool by the kitchen counter counter.
"How's it going?" He asked with a slight smile, his red curls were nicely framing his face and bright green eyes.
"Good" she nodded as she leaned against the counter, sipping her tea.
Kyle inspected her body, how the soft silk of her pajamas hugged her slim figure. How her hair was clipped back out of her face, how her neck and collarbones looked so perfect in the dim kitchen light. As his eyes admired her body, he noticed the purple bruising on her neck and shoulders, love bites!

He smirked to himself as he saw the marks, walking closer to her, brushing her soft locks away from her neck which sent shivers through her body.
"These are new" he chuckled as he pointed out her purple and maroon-coloured love bites and she blushed slightly. The feeling of Steven's lips on her body is still fresh in her memory.
"That wasn't me or Jason! So who did it?" He asked cheerfully, genuinely curious about who she'd let mark her body.
"We should talk about something else" She sipped her tea to hide her blush and pulled her shirt back over her love marks.
"Oh come on" Kyle pleaded with a teasing tone.
"You really wanna know?" She looked at him suspiciously, she wasn't the one to brag about her sexual encounters.
"You always tell me when you meet someone new" he pointed out, it was true, Kyle and River have been friends for over 4 years now, and she always told him about her encounters, big or small. Just like any best friend would.
"That was before..." she pushed her soft pink fringe behind her ear, feeling too awkward to make eye contact.
Kyle rolled his eyes slightly.
"Did us hooking up a few times change our friendship?" He asked, scared to hear her say yes.
"I just didn't think you'd want to hear about it?" She shrugged and he chuckled.
"River I'm not the jealous type! You should know that!" He leaned against the counter behind him, slipping his hands into his back pocket.
"Yeah I know but it's a bit... different"
"No, it's not! You think I don't want to hear about your life just because I've been inside you? Come on tell me everything" He smiled at her and she chuckled.
"Fine" She rolled her eyes and fiddled with her hair before speaking "It was my boss" She blushed heavily as she relived the encounter in her head.
Kyle's eyes widened but a big smile stayed on his face. River blushes further, embarrassed to admit to act.
"Isn't he like 40?" He chuckled, earning a light punch to the shoulder from her.
"He's 35" She defended herself but chuckled as well, it was still a 13-year age gap.
"Was he good?" He asked teasingly.
"Ky!!" She shrieked defensively, not wanting to discuss it, even though she would have if the circumstances were different.
"Come on" He teased further.
"Yeah... he was good..." She mumbled into her mug as she sipped her tea.
"Good" He nodded with a smile
"It's not weird?" She asked nervously "You know ... since.."
"No River! If your boss gets your mind off Lucas then I'm all for your little office fling" He shrugged.
She relaxed as she heard that and smiled.
"Just remember my door is closer than his!" He winked at her, earning another chuckle.
"I'm glad you're so cool with this" she sighed softly, hopping on top of the counter next to Kyle, her slim legs dangling off the side, her silk pajama shorts fitting tight around her thighs, accentuating her curves.
"I'm not saying it isn't strange for your boss to do that but... I'm happy if you're happy" He smiled at her, admiring her lips as she did the same