3

7 YEARS LATER

CAMILLA

"Yes dad, when I'm back we're gonna celebrate it." I said smiling at my phone. Me and my parents were face timing. "Okay cami. We have to go but be careful in LA and don't go away from Jacob. And also don't do stupid things." Warned Dad.

Dad and mom were in Eldorra. I was in LA because of an Event and stayed here for 1 week. "I won't. I have to go. Bye love ya." I said. "We love you too baby, bye!" Said my mom and hung up.

Yesterday was my birthday and I turned 23. We couldn't celebrate it but we will when I get home. Jacob was my bodyguard who was following me every where I went. We were passing the streets with the car and then I spotted a big crowd of people. It was like they all looked at the same thing.

"What's that?" I asked Jacob, who was driving. "I don't know. It looks like someone is fitting." He said and shrugged. It was so interesting seeing so many people at one spot. "Stop the car." I said, wanting to see it too. My curiosity was just too big.

"I don't think I ever should-" Jacob wanted to say but I interrupted him "I said stop the car." I replied again. He parked at the site and we got out, walking towards the crowd. I pushed myself between all those people so I can see better. Jacob was close behind me.

It was a big boxing ring, probably illegal fights. Two fighters were there, one without mask and the other with a mask. The one with the mask looked like he don't want anyone to find out who he really was. Just when I wanted to go back, I saw something on the masked man neck. It looked exactly the same as I bought Niko 7 years ago on his birthday.

The last time I heard of Niko was 7 years ago after our little night. The morning after our sex I woke up in the guest room. I wanted to talk to him but he wasn't there. I asked his mother and she told that he moved somewhere else. He didn't talked to anyone about it.

I didn't wanna see him again cus I felt betrayed. How can someone spend a night with you, knowing it's you first time and then just disappear like he didn't have people around him. What the fuck? And the fact that he wasn't just a random stranger made it worse.

The masked man beat up the face man. Than a third man came and said:" one punch I winner!" . I think that's the name of the faced man. Could that be Niko? No he doesn't box. But I haven't seen him since 7 years it could be.

The only thing I know, is that he has an own business. That's it. Maybe it's him now. Maybe I'll see him after 7 years. Do I want to? Probably not.

When I wanted to go, the masked man noticed me. His eyes. It was Niko. Oh God. I feel sick. I could never forget eyes like this. He's looking at me shocked and then he went away. I don't know where but I followed him. Jacob right behind me. When we were outside and nobody could see us, I stopped him.

„Niko?" I asked. He turned to me and god was he tall. Probably like 6'4 or 6'5. without even asking, I took his mask off and fuck it was him. „Hey." he said like we saw each other yesterday. Asshole.

what are you doing here? We haven't heard from you in years." I said. „I live here Camilla. And you didn't here anything of me. Everyone else did." he said shrugging. His tone was so cold and was nothing like the one he used to be. So gentle and nice.

"But I thought you have your own business?" I asked still shocked. "Oh I do. But I sometimes fight for fun." He said and looked at Jacob behind me. I saw his jaw Clenching. "I have to go. Hope you have a great time in LA though." He said and just walked off.

I didn't follow him. I won't walk behind him like I'm a damn dog. "Let's go." I said and walked off, where the car stood. Jacob followed me and we drove off to our hotel.