6

Niko

„Niko" she moaned arching her back. „What do you want baby? Wanna cum? Wanna cum on my dick? Is that what you want?" I asked going faster and rougher making her scream.

„Fuck please." Camilla begged closing her eyes as the first tear ran down her rosy cheeks. „Open your eyes princess. I wanna see those pretty gray eyes when I fill that little cunt of yours with my sperm" I whispered into her ear. I started kissing down her neck to her breasts and wrapping my mouth around her rosy nipples.

She whimpered opening her eyes. She pulled me up to her pressing her lips on mine. „Cami I lo-„

I jumped off, sweaty and breathless. Fuck, did I just had a sex dream about Camilla? Oh god. It's 5 in the morning and I just woke up from a sex dream about me and my sisters best friend. And my dick is hard. I need sex. I need to get my mind off Camilla.

I got up from bed and went into the bedroom for a shower. A cold shower. After that I decided going into the office even through it's still too early. I went there and started answering some new emails.

____

It was already 10 am and I could finish my work for today. I than heard a knock. "Come in." I yelled at the person behind the door. The door opened and Nathanial came in. He decided to visit me and also stay here for the event. I got up and went to him giving him our handshake.

"It's good to see you again man." He said and sat down. "How are everyone?" I asked. "Everyone are greate. Dahlia is in Italy, Dominic is now a business man, I think you know about Sofia and Camilla she-" "she's here" I interrupt him.

His eyes widen. "Wait what?" He asked. "She's here Nate. For that event." I said. How didn't he knew that? "Oh wow. Did you guys already meet?" He asked. "We did. She saw me boxing and the next day I had a meeting with her." I said remembering when we first met after 7 years.

"Oh shit, do you think she's gonna say something about that boxing shit?" He asked. I didn't tell anybody about my illegal boxings but Nathanial. He once found out when he visited me and my face was bruised from a fight. "I don't think so, no." I said.

"Hm, you really fucked up things with her man. After that night and after you just randomly decided to run away she was really sad. She didn't tell anybody about you guys but I could see it in her eyes. When the whole group met, she didn't make her cami jokes or laughed. And every time when somebody asked, if she's ok, she said that she's just a little sick." He said.

I looked down hating myself for what I did to her. Hating myself that I couldn't be with her, when my whole life all I wanted was her. Only her. I told Nathanial about that night but I didn't told him about that email that I got. "I know I did. And I even more fucked up things yesterday. Yesterday was our meeting and she wanted to talk to me privately. She wanted to talk about that night but I interpreted her and said that it was a mistake." I told him.

"Why don't you tell her the truth Niko? Tell her that you love her." He said. I looked at him wondering how he can see that I have fillings for her. I never talked with him about some fillings. I think he saw my questioned face, so he said:"Niko you may have an IQ of 175 but you're really dumb if you think that I won't see how you feel about her. You think I didn't saw the way you always looked at her? Like she was the only thing in the world that existed for you. Or the fact that you can't fucking forget her after 7 years Niko is speaking that you love her man. And I know you don't wanna admit that to yourself but facts are facts Niko."

Was it that obvious the whole time? I looked down again thinking about this whole conversation. I do have feelings for princess Camilla. Forbidden ones. I looked up again and said:"I need to get my mind of everything. Can we go out?" I asked him. "Yeah sure. You need to show me LA."