5

Camilla

He's just watching me without answering my question. Just looking at me with his dark eyes. So cold. I don't know what he's thinking about and I want to know it. I don't even know what it is between him and I. Do I even have feelings for him? I don't want to.

Just now I realized how much he actually changed. His hair are looking so soft and I wonder how it would feel if I just touched them. "Work. I came here because of the work. I wanted to start something on my own." I heard him saying. "You're not serious now are you? You couldn't just tell me goodbye or something like that? A call? Fuck, even a simple message Niko. After that Night I fe-" "That night was a mistake Camilla. We both know that."

He interrupted me. I felt coldness spread all over my body and I wondered if it's actually winter outside. It wasn't. It was May. "I think you should go now." He said and stood up. "I'll give you one advice Niko Volkov. Never interrupt a Princess. It's a very bad habit." I said and got out.

Jacob was waiting outside and I noded and we went out. Today was my free day, so I decided to go around LA and all the shopping centres. Shopping was like a therapy and I could get my mind of some things.

After like 3 hours I was ready with the shopping tour. I bought a lot of stuff like dresses, shoes, underwear and a lot more. I like to say that money comes and goes. That's why I don't feel bad when I spend my money. I mean I'm not gonna die with money in my grave so why not just spend it?

I than went back in the hotel that I'm staying and decided to call Sofia and Dahlia. We grew up together and were still really close. Just like our moms. I called in our group and Sofia picked up. "Hey cami!! How is LA?" She asked already smiling.

I love Sofia. She's shining and always smiling but if she wants to be cold, she turns cold in less than a second. It's like a button where you can decide if you want to be nice or cold. "It's greate. Where is dahlia?" I asked.

I'm not sure if I should tell her about Niko. I mean she knows he's in LA. At least I think that she knows. I also didn't told her about our night on hers and Nikos birthday. I mean what should I say, oh hi I slept with your brother on your birthday?

Nope. Thanks.

"Oh she's in Italy so the time is different. In Italy it's about 3 am, so I think she's already sleeping." She responded." I totally forgot about that. Dahlia is a designer. She's often in another country's. I nod.

We talked a lot. About everything and it was dark outside so we decided to talk tomorrow again. I got up and went to the bathroom. I got dressed in my shorts and an oversized shirt that could also work as a dress, that's how long it is.

Not every princess has to wear the most fancy clothes and be always productive and that girl. I'm not. Sometimes it's just better to be looked in your room with the vampire diaries, chocolate and the dirty clothes.

I than went to bed and decided to check on social media. I of course have fake accounts. I mean if I decide to stalk someday I can't really stalk it with my real profile. I can't ruin my reputation now, can I?

I went to Instagram and the first name that came into my mind was Niko. Am I really gonna stalk my best friends brothers social media with who I had sex on his birthday? Yep. I tipped on Instagram Niko Volkov. Nothing.

This man doesn't even have Instagram? Oh god, what is he doing the whole time than? Boxing? I really have to stop thinking about him. I put my phone away and turn off the lights with hopes I can fall asleep as fast as I can.