Chapter 99: Logan's Next Challenger!

=========================

It's the last Live Smackdown before Elimination Chamber in Australia, tonight there is to be a Triple Threat match to determine who will face Logan at the Chamber for the Undisputed WWE Championship, Logan hasn't got much to do tonight but it will be building up a big moment, Hunter asked what Logan wanted to do for his last match, so they both and other writers have worked on and off the clock to make it happen, starting right now...

... No one can say who will win this Triple Threat Match, either way, the Alpha's title reign doesn't look like it will last past Australia, with the fact Wrestlemania's going to be his last match in the WWE still kept a secret, it's made the next few weeks quite unpredictable and that's all Logan wanted, he hates when secrets spilled and ruins the outcome of a good story.

Cathy: You weren't even going to say "hi"?

Logan went from watching Bobby doing his entrance then to Cathy Kelly as she stood beside him watching on the screen, Logan looked her up and down while she kept her eyes ahead, she made sure to wear something that would catch her Alpha's attention...

 Logan was standing with his arms crossed and the title around his waist, he has a little part to play tonight but nothing too spotlight worthy, when Cathy stood there though, he couldn't help move his right hand to her dress, pulling it away just...

... Logan was standing with his arms crossed and the title around his waist, he has a little part to play tonight but nothing too spotlight worthy, when Cathy stood there though, he couldn't help move his right hand to her dress, pulling it away just enough to see her not wearing a bra underneath it, Cathy just smiled while his hand did what it wanted to her.

Cathy: I've heard Alexis wants to move all the girls into your place. Easy access for whenever you want us ~

Logan stopped what he was doing and spun her to face him, he didn't know anything about then again Alexis tends to do a lot of shit without him knowing about it, it's how you keep mystery in the relationship but it was her idea to keep this stuff away from the kids, so maybe it's just that, a rumour.

Logan: As much as I love all my girls. I don't want this shit around my babies.

Cathy smiled up to him while wrapping her arms around his neck, Logan smiled with his right arm around her, holding her close just as LA Knight's music hit and the crowd lost their collective minds...

... Cathy rocked the two of them as she was just messing with him, apparently she was just testing him, she had a little bet with Kayla, Thea and Elizabeth, they think that Logan would have them around the house, irrelevant of the kids but no chance, Logan isn't putting anyone or anything over those kids.