Chapter 100: Engagement Party! {Part - 1!}

*This is it, Chapter 100... never had I ever expected to see or even come close to this, many times I've tried doing a WWE Harem book and it's failed countless times, I just could never get going with them but this one... I'm gonna be heartbroken when it ends...! Enjoy and Thank You!*

=========================

Today's the engagement party of Logan and Alexis, this is where they celebrate the fact there only a few weeks from finally calling each other husband and wife, it's been a long, weird, bumping and messed up road but it's smooth sailing from this point on, which is why Alexis made sure to keep her kids and Parents away from the house today, this isn't going to be a place for the faint of hearts.

Alexis: Are you going to behave today?

Logan's sitting on the edge of their bed, the babies aren't here and it's a party, Logan and Alexis are going back to their good days, well, Logan is, if he doesn't get completely drunk today then he's going to be pissed, Alexis told him he can as long as he has enough to give her later and Logan's 100% going to make sure, if anything being drunk gives him like an immunity to exhaustion.

Logan: Logan Kenway in a house with booze, beautiful women and condoms?

Alexis looked at him from the bathroom into the bedroom, Logan looked up from his phone, it's a pool party so that means very little clothing, also Alexis invited a few other people from around the Wrestling world, it's a little risky because the rules could be different outside the WWE, most of them have been in the WWE at some point though and already know, the others will grow to love it.

Logan: The Alpha's hungry and you've just invited him to an all you can eat open buffet.

Alexis chuckled as he got up and walked into the bathroom with her, he's already in his swim trunks and Alexis is standing in a pair of booty shorts with a bathing top on, she's worked hard for this mom bod and she's going to show it off, Logan was more then happy with that so his hands snaked around her tummy, pulling her into him as his lips pecked at her neck and shoulder, Alexis loved the feeling of his hands roaming her stomach because it tickled a little.

Alexis: You're right. Forget I asked.

Logan smiled with a small laugh while Alexis started to get into it, Logan's a bit of a dick though so he just stopped and walked away, Alexis giggled while throwing something at him, Logan's a tease, has been for weeks now, Alexis likes it but that doesn't mean she has to play along with his stupid games.

Logan: Hey, I'm just getting you prepared for the other guys. 'Cause I know no one except me can handle my number 1 gal.

Alexis stuck her tongue out to him which was a mistake because Logan held onto her face a little, not hard because she doesn't like pain as much as the others, she loves him in control more so lately but the pain thing isn't for her, they've all kind of just adapted to the new more controlling Logan, even the guys have and to be fair, his twisted side fits him well, the sex is so much better because of it.

Logan: Now, I know you didn't mean to do that right? 'Cause that's very disrespectful and you wouldn't do that to me, would you?

Alexis's left hand gently held his wrist not because it hurt but because she was enjoying it, they have a lot to thank Gionna for, to think this all started by her making him watch a different sort of porn, now their living in a porno and none would have it any other way, which is why Alexis shook her head "no" the best that she could making Logan smile.

Logan: Thought not...

Alexis moved as close to him as she could mostly because Logan used his other hand to reach around her and pull her into him, his lips pressed to hers sucking on her tongue to his own pleasure then twirling his tongue around her's before snaking his way into her open mouth, Alexis moaned into his mouth but Logan got an idea, they could do this together but why not go find someone else to take part, mostly for Logan.