~Entanglements~

After meeting Jiya, Abhishek reached his Singhal mansion, entangled in a storm of thoughts. As soon as he entered the house, Inderjeet and Kavya came to him joyously. Both of them lovingly caressed his head and expressed their happiness over his decision of marriage. After 1.5 months, Abhishek felt happy seeing his parents overjoyed and talking to him nicely. Then his eyes fell on Manisha who was standing near the corridor looking at him.

When Abhishek left the house, both Vandana and Kavya were worried. Manisha was also anxious to know what was going on and what would be Abhishek's decision. But after half an hour Jiya's call came and she very excitedly told everything to her mother. Manisha could not digest the fact that Abhishek had said yes to marriage, but she was also unaware of why she was feeling bad.

As soon as his eyes met hers, Manisha smiled slightly. Abhishek did not feel right seeing her smile because today her smile did not reach from the lips to the eyes. His eyes were not taking off Manisha. Their eyes were conveying many untold feelings to each other. Seeing this, Kavya looked towards her and seeing Kavya looking towards herself, Manisha silently went to her room.

I: kavya, tum pandit ji se baat karo...shaadi ki date nikaali jaye

A: par papa abhi itni bhi kya jaldi h...(Uninterested)

His parents stared at him, not understanding the meaning of what he said.

A: mere kehne ka matlab h abhi Bhai ko gaye sirf 4 mahine huye h...aur iss samay Manisha bhi pregnant h...to mujhe lagta h hume unki delivery tak rukna chahiye...uske baad hum shaadi kar lenge

Kavya was unhappy with what he said.

I: mere khyaal se tum sahi keh rahe ho

Abhishek felt relieved by this but Kavya was in turmoil inside.

K: ye kya keh rahe h aap...mujhe nahi lagta hume shaadi k liye aur bhi deri karni chahiye

A (frustrated): par kyu maa? Itni jaldbaazi kyu? Mai shaadi k liye mana thodi kar raha hu...bas use kuch samay k liye taalne ki baat kar raha hu

I: haan...socho kavya...Bahu k bare me bhi socho...aur siddhu ko gaye sirf 4 mahine huye h log kya kahenge

K: logo ka nahi jiya ka sochiye...pichle 5 saalo se usne jo sapna dekha wo poora hone se pehle toot gaya...aur ab aap aur 5-6 mahine rukne ki baat kar rahe h...aise to poora saal nikal jayega...kisi ladki ki shaadi jab ek baar ruk Jaye to use phir jaldi se kar dena chahiye...nahi toh uske dil me tarah tarah ki baate aane lagti h jo bilkul achha nahi

Abhishek was aware of the last statement of the kavya because he himself had just met Jiya whose mind was indeed occupied by various thoughts. Inderjeet also paid attention to Kavya's thoughts and now agreed with her words.

I: Abhishek, tumhari maa bhi sahi keh rahi h...ab mujhe bhi lagta h...achha hoga jitna jaldi jiya iss Ghar me bahu banke aa jaye...aur uske baad tumhe bhi Manisha ki chinta nahi...jiya rahegi uska dhyan Dene k liye...ab bolo....tumhara kya decision h

Abhishek found his parents' words absolutely correct but his heart was not ready for marriage. But why this was happening was beyond his mind. Therefore, he put a full stop to his thoughts and agreed to what his parents said.

A: jaisa aap log ko theek Lage...mai tyaar hu (faint smile)

K: mai bohot khush hu...tumne bahut sahi decision liya h...

I: to kavya tum tayaari shuru karo...aur ab mai aur Abhishek office jaate h

A: par papa...wo mujhe Zara kaam h (Giving an excuse to talk to Manisha)

K: are abhi jao...jo kaam h baad me aake kar lena (purposely)

I: haan chalo

Inderjeet excitedly placed his hand on his shoulder and forcefully took him away, yet while leaving, his eyes kept eagerly fixed on Manisha's closed room.