dinner?

18:03

incoming facetime call from Annaka

accept | decline

        It had been a long first day of filming. While Chloe only had a minor part in the episode, and she wouldn't even be filming it until tomorrow, she'd still had to be there for seven hours. They'd had to make sure they had her measurements correct for costumes, tested out certain makeup looks on her, and screen-tested her.  By the time she got home it was 5:40 and Chloe was ready to just relax in her pajamas.

        That was until she got a facetime call from Annaka. Chloe quickly made sure she looked somewhat presentable before accepting the call.

"Hello?" She said as she answered.

"Chloe! Are you busy tonight?" Annaka asked before turning and nodding at someone off camera.

"Umm no, why?"

"Some of the cast and I are going out to dinner and I wanted to invite you." Annaka smiled and Chloe faintly heard Eva's voice asking who she was on the phone with, to which Annaka responded "Chloe".

"Oh yeah sure! Where and when?" Chloe perked up, setting down the mug cake she had been eating. She had just been planning on reheating some leftovers for dinner so a chance to eat something nice and bond with the rest of the cast sounded great.

"Monte Carlo Steak House! For time.. how about like 6:45 we meet up there?" 

"Sounds good! Are you guys all already over there?" Chloe asked, she could tell most of the cast was together wherever Annaka was.

"Oh we're still on set, everyone's leaving right now."

"Got it. Umm well I'll get changed and meet you guys up there at 6:45. Who's all going?"

"I think it's gonna be me, Eva, Sophia, Catherine, and maybe Aubin. I'm not entirely sure though."

"And you're sure I'm not intruding?" Chloe asked, suddenly worried that she might be being asked out of courtesy more than actual want for her to be there.

"Of course not! We all want to get to know you better." Annaka quickly reassured her.

"Okay, well I'll go change right now. See you in 30!"

"Bye!"

With that Chloe hung up and made her way up to her bedroom. She spent a moment picking an appropriate outfit, Monte Carlo wasn't fancy but it also wasn't fast food. She soon decided on some blue jeans, a white crop top, and a black jacket. 

Once she was dressed Chloe called an uber before quickly putting on some mascara and blush, not bothering to do a full face. She sat on her bed while looking at the menu of the restaurant on her phone while she waited a short while for the uber to get to her house.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

someone shoot me. i cannot write dialogue to save my life