jitters

chloewilson: early morning 🥱🧸

comments

zinnyg girl its 7am and IKNOW you woke up at leasy an hour ago

chloewilson i couldnt sleep :(

user0934 recipe for those pancakes?

user188 youre SO CUTE!!

user030 getting ready to ruin TRLH?

view all 209 comments

___________________________________________

Chloe's call time for shooting that morning had been 8:30, so maybe she had the excuse that she had to get up early because of that. But in all honesty, Chloe was nervous. 

Today was her first day on truly filming for the show and for some reason she was more nervous than she'd ever been for a shoot, even more nervous than she had been when working on her very first project. Despite telling herself it didn't matter, Chloe really cared what the rest of the cast thought of her and her acting abilities. 

Chloe rode in silence to the set, a pit in her stomach. That pit only deepened when she finally arrived. She went first to her trailer to drop off her things and then made her way over to hair and makeup. Once she got there and sat down in the makeup chair, she had to admit she was feeling a little bit better, more confident. 

She laughed and joked around with the crew as they put on her makeup, her character was supposed to a sporty/skater type so she was really just wearing base makeup and mascara. Luckily, unlike Eva and Lexi J, she didn't have to wear a wig either. Once her makeup and hair was all done she made her way over to wardrobe where she dawned some brown cargo pants, basic white t-shirt, small jacket, white tennis shoes, and what would become her signature baseball cap. By the time she was ready to film it was 9:20, she was supposed to film at 10 since the other actors she was shooting her scene with had more complicated hair and makeup processes. Her scene would be a simple introductory scene for Hayley, her character.

 In the scene Hayley would be practicing running on the middle school track and Lynn would come to practice as well. Lynn would challenge Hayley to a race around the track, and of course Hayley would agree. They would race, Hayley being in front of Lynn for the majority of the lap but then at the very end Lynn would beat Hayley. They'd talk for a moment before Lincoln and Clyde get to the track and yell for Lynn, then Lynn would leave and Hayley would skateboard off screen.

As it got closer to 10 Chloe's nerves came back full force, she sat nervously playing with her fingers. Soon Annaka came and sat next to her since she was in the scene as well. After a minutes of silence Annaka spoke up, 

"You nervous?"

"What? oh, no." Chloe lied. When Annaka gave her knowing look she sighed, "I mean, I'm a little nervous."

"Why though? You've been on other shows and stuff right?"

"Yeah but.. this is different."

"Why would it be different? You know your lines, I heard you practicing earlier." Annaka reasoned with, a somewhat concerned look on her face.

"I just.. god this is gonna sound so stupid. I just care what you guys, the rest of the cast, think of me. I mean of course I always want everyone I film with to like me, but it's not the same with you guys." Chloe admitted.

"We're really not so scary." Annaka laughed, "plus, they already like you."

"Yeah but they haven't seen me film or act yet. I don't want them to think I'm a bad actor, or that I'm unprofessional or something. You guys; you, Sophia, Eva, Lexi, Catherine. You guys are older, but you're not the same as the adults." Chloe opened up; somewhat embarrassed to be admitting this, especially since she didn't know Annaka all that well.

Annaka didn't seem to know what to say, after a moment she spoke. "You really don't have to worry, we have fun on set. Nobody is expecting you to be perfect or not make any mistakes, hell I don't even wanna tell you how many times I've had to redo scenes because I accidentally slipped back into my real voice."

Chloe simply nodded, "Thank you. It's, uh, it's almost 10 we should probably get over to where we're filming."

After Annaka agreed the two walked over to where the "track" would be, it was a very small track but on camera it would look normal. They met with Wolfgang, Jahzir, and some crew/cameramen. The group talked for a minute about the scene and some blocking and then got right to it.

Of course it wasn't perfect, they took a total of thirteen takes before getting the scene just right but it wasn't as nerve-wracking to film it as Chloe had anticipated. In fact, she even had some fun with it, adding extra sass and an eyeroll to Hayley's line when she's correcting Lynn on the proper terms of the race, "It's not 'a lap' it's called a 400, are you dumb or something?"

Once Chloe skated off camera for the final take and the camera man told them that would be good, she didn't have a chance to talk to Annaka. Annaka obviously was a more important character than Chloe was, so she had more filming to do. Chloe though was done for the episode, meaning the next couple of days. 

Since it was only 3pm, Chloe decided to text Zinovia and Kaylea to hang out that night.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

notice everyones grammar and spelling getting progressively worse 😭

I wanna do more texting and like the TRLH groupchat but idk how to work it in

IM SUCH A SHITTY WRITER OMG