back on set

annakafourneret: recording songs with my favs

tagged: @chloewilson @evacarlton

comments

evacarlton this took WAYYYY to many takes

annakafourneret only a million takes...

user188 ahhh i CANT WAIT for season twoooo

author pretend thats Chloe not catherine

chloewilson so so so fun 🤩

annakafourneret cuz of you!

chloewilson youre too sweet

user030 that chloe grl is ugly

view all 122 comments

_______________________________________________

Chloe was glad to be back on set for the start of filming episode two. As much as she loved hanging out with Zinovia and Kaylea at school she still hated school.

In this particular episode Lynn and Hayley would be partnered up on a school project and would go over to the Loud house in order to work on it. All the siblings would be being crazy, obviously, and Lynn would be embarrassed and pretty much shoo Hayley out of the house. Hayley'd be slightly upset, but since the episode it more from Lynn's perspective, the viewer wouldn't see much of that.  More would happen within the episode revolving around other characters, such as Leni and her boyfriend breaking up and Luna struggling to write a song. Then at the end of the episode Lynn would apologize to Hayley and invite her back over, then the episode cuts but presumably it goes well.

Chloe had gotten up early, but not quite as early as she had that first day of filming. She hadn't really bothered to get ready other than to eat and brush her teeth since she knew she would have hair and makeup done once she was on set. She threw on a basic blue hoodie and leggings before telling her mom she was ready to leave. Since Chloe couldn't drive yet she relied on other people for rides, some days it was her parents and others it was an uber.

When she got to set Chloe first went to her trailer and dropped off some things like her chromebook and backpack, then she made her way to hair and makeup. At hair and makeup she found Annaka, already half way done being made into Lynn. Chloe sat down, spoke to the man doing her makeup for a moment before Annaka spoke up,

"So, Chloe, you're fifteen right?"

"Yeah"

"freshmen or sophmore?" Annaka asked her.