Raven's Death

¨¨¨≡ヘ(*`Д')ノ┣¨¨¨

Author's Note:

This book is a work of fiction. People, places, events, and situation are the product of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living, dead or undead or historical events is purely coincidence.

Enjoy Reading☺️☺️☺️

Prologue

The scientists said that they were created...

Not born...

They were trained...

Not raised...

They were taught to kill...

Not to care...

They are creation, a tool... And God does not exist for them...

Men and women, they have no souls...

They will never know love, and freedom is not for them, they were tested, experimented upon, push to the limit to make a perfect disposable soldiers.

Becase they are humanoids.

~•~

A1 NO.007 ACTIVATION INITIATED
SEDATIVE FEED—AUTOMATIC SHUT OFF
I.V FEED—AUTOMATIC SHUT OFF
MUSCLE RELAXANT—AUTOMATIC SHUT OFF
IMMOBILIZATION—AUTOMATIC SHUT OFF

He came awake in a rush, breathing roughly as he rose from the bed. Pulling the tube from his body and tossed it to the floor.

He inhaled deeply, his brain automatically processing, searching for an anomalies. There were none.

"Self initiation complete." Automatikong wila ng lalaki.

"A1 no.007 this is your mission." Saad ng boses sa monitor na nakakuha ng kanyang attention. Lumabas sa screen ang imahe ng isang babae. The woman has a long black her and pitch black eyes, tila ba nakikita nito ang kaluluwa mo kapag tinitigan ka. Kasunod ng imahe ay ang pangalan nito at ang mga impormasyon na kailangan. "You need to complete this mission as soon as possible. Once you get out of this place, you will automatically forget the mission. You will only remember this in a right time."