12.0

AURORA let out a loud gasp as she quickly sat up from her loud alarm clock ringing violently

she tapped her phone too read the time 07:58.

her eyes widened as she turned too benjamin and shoving him out of the bed.

aurora ran around her bed and into her walk-in wardrobe.

"bro what was that for?" benjamin mumbled into the floor boards.

"we are gonna be late you twat!" she yelled while making her way out of her wardrobe half dressed. she was still fumbling too put her top on properly.

it was boiling outside today so aurora wore some black denim shorts and a cropped black t shirt. she then accessorised with a gold waist chain and her pandora bracelet.

she quickly slid on her black and white dunks as she watched benjamin lazily walk out of her room.

she grabbed her phone and ran too catch up
with him. she planted both hands on
his back and pushed him forward too make him walk faster.

"bro i can't be late again!" she shouted at him.

the journey too school consisted of aurora dragging benjamin too hurry up and him laughing.

once they finally arrived they was already 10 minutes late too first period.

they both slowly walked in with their heads down, they heard their english teacher kiss her teeth before continue with the lesson.

the slipped into the two seats in the back corner and slouched down too make themselves not as noticeable.

a girl aurora had been in a few classes with but has never spoke too before, turned around in her chair too fave her.

aurora gave her a weird look before turning too benjamin who was also pulling the same face.

"um hi sorry to bother you, i um i don't, sorry i'm" the girl stuttered nervously, avoided eye contact.

aurora rolled her eyes "spit it out."

"sorry. are you dating ashtray?" she asked confused, still refusing to look up at her.

aurora frowned looking back at benjamin who just shrugged his shoulders.

"nah why?" she asked.

"uh i don't know um." she continued too mumble excuses.

"just fucking say." aurora leant forward and resting her arms on her desk.

"some girls are saying they saw you together and you are hooking up." she spoke rapidly.

aurora immediately began to feel irritated.

she starts finally hanging out with someone new, who she feels comfortable with and suddenly rumours are going around? are you serious?