CHAPTER ~03~

It is 7:30 a.m., and I am preparing to start my daily chores. They do not allow me to study, despite my pleas. Scrubbing the floor, washing the dishes, collecting the trash, and various other tasks are assigned to me.

"Can I take a break?" I ask the lady who is monitoring the omegas' work.

"Okay, but only for fifteen minutes. You need to be back to clean up this mess," she replies. I breathe a sigh of relief as my back aches from the physical strain. This pack is so strict and discriminates against us omegas. Today is a sunny day, so I decided to take a short walk in the forest. The trees sway gently, and the birds sing melodiously.

"Maybe when I turn 18, the moon goddess will bless me, and my life will improve," I whisper to myself. This forest is within our pack's territory, and I feel safe here, knowing that warriors guard the borders. I walk towards the green grass, finding peace in the serene surroundings. Being in this vast area rejuvenates my spirit. I have only 15 minutes for a break, but I make the most of it. A large rock catches my eye, and I walk towards it, finding a comfortable spot to sit.

"La la la la," I hum a tune, feeling a sense of solace amidst the peaceful scenery. The running water of the stream, the lush green forest, and the tranquil atmosphere create the perfect combination for seeking solace. If only my life could be as perfect. But nobody's life is perfect, so I will endure until I turn 18. I close my eyes and let the cool breeze and the sounds of nature wash over me.

"Uhm, hi?" a man's voice interrupts my solitude. I open my eyes and see Jazzen, the Alpha's son, standing a meter away. My heart races and my hands tremble slightly.

"The next Alpha, I greet you, sir," I say shyly, feeling a mix of excitement and nervousness.

"You can call me Jazzen," he replies, closing the distance between us. My heart beats faster as he walks towards me, his hands gently cupping my face.

"The first time I saw you, I had a feeling that you were the one for me. Despite our positions, I want you to know that I like you," Jazzen confesses, his eyes locked with mine.

"Are you sure you have feelings for me? You know that we are in different positions. What if they don't approve of us?" I ask, my worry evident in my voice.

"We can keep our relationship a secret for now, for your safety. Once I become the Alpha, I will appoint you as my Luna," Jazzen reassures me.

"Okay, I just can't believe that you like me out of all the people who adore you, J-Jazzen," I say, my voice filled with disbelief and joy. He pulls me into a tight embrace, and I rest my head on his broad shoulder.

"So, I want you to know that this is our secret meeting spot. We can meet here and spend time together, doing the things that lovers do. I am grateful that you came into my life," Jazzen whispers.

We sit together on the rock, cherishing the newfound connection between us. Jazzen instructs me on how to leave our hiding spot so that no one becomes suspicious of our relationship. He leaves first, and I follow several minutes later, ensuring that we do not draw attention.

"I will see you again soon. I will send you a letter to arrange our next meeting," Jazzen said. My heart swells with happiness as I watch him go. From now on, my life feels brighter, and I am filled with hope for a future together.

“ I will come first so that people will not be suspicious of us. You should leave after several minutes here. I will send a letter when we will be meeting again".
He left without looking back but I know that he fancied me. My life from now on will be nice and shortly I will be the next Luna of the pack. I dream that I will be respected by them.

Time passed and it was time for me to go back inside for my work. Cleaning this hallway is much easier now as I recall the moments with Jazzen.

“ Is this what they called lovesick"?
I said of course with my mind only. The pack is busy cleaning the houses. Tomorrow is the day that I will resume my class. I am so excited and happy at the same time. I hope that Jazzen will be an Alpha already so that we can publicize our relationship.

Today is Wednesday, September 17. The day that I was grateful and felt much happier. Once I am done cleaning the hallway. We all the omegas will go back already in our every home.
“ So much excited for tomorrow ".