CHAPTER ~15~

As we stood in awe of the colossal tree's presence, our hearts sank as we noticed its glowing red eyes fixated on us. Without warning, the tree began to move, its massive trunk shifting with an unsettling agility. Panic surged through our veins as we realized that it was chasing us, its intentions unknown but undoubtedly dangerous.

"We need to run, Lily!" Casimir exclaimed, his voice filled with urgency. Taking hold of my hand, we surged forward, our legs propelling us as fast as they could carry us. The pounding of our footsteps echoed through the forest as we made a desperate attempt to put distance between ourselves and the monstrous tree.

The monstrous tree using its trunk plans to strike us. Before it can land on us we run much faster.
As the monstrous tree swung its massive trunk in a calculated attempt to strike us, we summoned every ounce of strength and determination within us. With a surge of adrenaline, we propelled ourselves forward, pushing our bodies to run faster than we ever thought possible.

I decided to use my strength and held Cassimir in my arms. Despite being an Omega, I have the strength of a wolf. He was taken aback but he just smiled at me tenderly.

“ You know what Lily I am just happy that we have met. My life has just had color on it," he said.

“ Don't joke around I am just grateful for you for being a gentleman despite being shameless," I said while running away from the monstrous tree.

He uses his to release vines, the vines hold the infected tree. We take advantage of the situation and use my abilities. I run as much as I can while holding Cassimir in my arms

As we ventured further away from the tree, a sense of fatigue began to settle in. Recognizing the need for a break, I gently lowered Casimir to the ground, ensuring his comfort and safety.
We found a suitable spot to rest, and I took a moment to catch my breath and gather my thoughts. The journey had been long and arduous, and it was important to replenish our energy.
“ I am so relieved that the tree can't catch up to us. "
“ That is because you are incredible Lily, I admire your courageous act." He said while looking at me earnestly.

“ I think I am in love now with you Lily," he said jokingly.
“ Stop joking Casimir you are not funny hahaha, " I said just to be funny too.
“ Just to get the ambiance seems light, " it is said by him.

"We still have a considerable distance to cover. The trees around us are gradually turning black," I pointed out.
He cast his gaze around, a melancholic expression settling on his face.

“ I am sad that the beautiful and vast forest has come to this, " Cassimir said.

We spotted a group of elves and fairies not too far away from us. They appear to be mocking an elf who resembles a child.

The atmosphere grew tense as we approached the group of elves and fairies. To my dismay, I witnessed an unsettling scene unfolding before us. The members of the group were directing their mockery towards an elf who bore the appearance of a child.

“ You are a useless tramp, we should not included you in our team." A lady who should be a fairy. She is wearing very exaggerated clothes. Pointing her fingers to the pitiful-looking child.

We came near now to them. The elf notices as we walk towards their location. He smirks and looks at me maliciously.

“ Look what we have here the loser fae bring a very woman with him." He has the ear of an elf. His hair is black and looking arrogant.

“ What? The other useless fae is here. Talk about being unlucky." It was said by a man with looked like a womanizer.

The fairy that was criticizing the child stopped what she was doing. She looked at us amused at first and then turned on being malicious.
“ Well, what do we have here? The loser fae and a werewolf. What a good combination to begin with! She started to walk towards us.

As we stood where we stopped walking, she began to approach us. Her steps were deliberate and fast and her gaze fixed upon us. With each stride, she drew closer, and I just stood.

“ Is she nuts? Why is she approaching us?" I whispered to him. He just shrugs his shoulders and holds my hand.
“ Are you two blind and mute? Why are you not answering my question?" She just rolled her eyes and her face showed that she was mad.

"I suggest you focus on your own life and stop concerning yourself with ours," I retorted, frustration evident in my voice.
Her face flushed with anger, and it became apparent that she was contemplating striking me

She calms herself and turns her back to us.
“ Let's go we do not have time for the the two losers." She said completely ignoring us.

“ Well good for you. Cassimir we should be heading now," I said to him.
He looks at me and we distance ourselves. When they start now to go on their way. I see that the child was carrying their things. He looks tired but he won't complain to those elves and fairies.

Walking beside Cassimir while he held my hand I felt embarrassed. But I did not get my hands for fear that he would misunderstand.

“ Are you an idiot? How many times have I said to you get our food and prepare it immediately! " It was said by a female fairy with a ponytail hair.
They are just not far away from us. Me and I hear the tantrums of the two spoiled fairies.
The air seemed now thick it had a bad odor like an expired egg.

I felt a bit sad once I remembered Edward he was now worried about me. I should focus now on how I should escape and get out of this realm.

Cassimir noticed that I was feeling sad so he just hugged me. I was taken aback but when I felt the warmth of his body. I don't mind at all.

“ Ahhh! A scream of a woman can be heard. It was a vampire that is sucking and drinking the blood of a fairy. His eyes are bloody red. It was so sudden that I was aware of it's existence.

The Vampire looks at me and it just stares at me intently! He let go of the neck and is just sucking for blood. and started running towards at me!