Info

Hallo everyone! this first chapter is where you guys will be able to request what you want! 

When you request something may you please be aware that it may take me some time to write your request, though i will be trying my hardest to get it written as fast as i can. And with summer break coming up i will be able to get these chapters out quicker! 

When you request may you please add a plot so im not going off my own mind, cause i cant think for shit! 

For those of you who have asked what AU means on my discord, IT FUCKING MEANS ALTERNATE UNIVERSE! LOOK IT UP, sorry. im just really tired of people asking what the hell it means, hope you guys enjoy these stories! 

(人 •͈ᴗ•͈)

Request Format

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Au: Mafia, Fantasy, superheroes, ect.

Plot: So whatever you want the story to be about! 

Whether or not you want smut or not: yeah this ones self explanatory 

Any additional info: any specific details you wanna see 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-.Brief summaries of the chapters.-

Chapter 1: 

If you were to ask Seungmin 6 months ago about arranged marriages he would have given you a weird look and been disgusted at the idea of it, and he pretty much was when his mother had told him he was to marry an alpha all the way in Seoul. (A/B/O, Alpha Bang Chan, Beta Kim Seungmin. This story has a part 2, find it on the index) 

This chapter does not contain smut 

Word count: 4,701

Chapter 2: 

It had been a very long day for Chan. First he's late for work, second he finds out he had been put on an overtime shift at a convenience store he works at, and third to make his whole day terrible his own girlfriend of 5 years had dumped him for his best friend. (Seungmin is rich boi, Chan works 3 jobs)

This chapter does not contain smut

Word count: 4,364

Chapter 3:

People screamed as they took thousands of pictures of the world famous hero, currently standing on top of a large pile of rubble. 

Meanwhile Kim Seungmin, who is currently slumped down on his couch watching the news play. Watching as the credit for his work was given away to someone else. (vigilante Kim Seungmin, Hero Bang Chan)