CHAPTER - 1

Oh!..... Where am I??

This is so dark for me... I can't see anything in front, back, or on my side...

"What the hell??" she says. So it is hell...or not.

Oh shit, I forgot!! I died, but how?? I know I know ... someone certainly killed me... SHIT!

Hello this is Miura Akemi - So short and sweet, that I died (A/n: we know it already)

How you ask?? Allow me to explain.

(A/n: you said short and sweet!!)

So I was going to my apartment after school (BTW I'm in high school 2nd year)."Oi Ake-chan wait for me too!" "Whatever, come fast Miya... You're always late" I told her.

She smiled at me and stopped me from walking." What?" I asked. " You will wait for me and I know it. " She said, I smiled at her silly words... She aww-ed in response." Now what??" I asked. "You're so cute". I hummed. We started walking. But we stopped in our tracks when we heard a scream - "A KILLER" shouted a voice.

A man was running nonstop with a knife in his hand. Ready to strike anyone forbidding him. He was coming in our direction... I immediately pushed away Miya ... I don't know why ... But my hands moved on itself like it was possessed... "ARGHH" my voice screamed. The man dropped his knife and started running in the direction he came. I suddenly fell and hit the ground... Something hot was below... It was my blood. So I'm going to die... I saw Miya covering her mouth. Tears dripping from her eyes, she said " A-kemi d-don't l- leave me". "T-Thank you." I said. Miya sat down near me... " W-what?" she asked.

"Thank you." I repeated now with a smile.

Old memories flooded my mind. l had nobody... My parents died soon after I was born in a car accident. I had been in the car too... I took a lot of medicine until today to maintain my health after what happened. I only had my grandparents, and they just died four months before my 2nd year. I was lonely... Miya and her family were the ones who took care of me. It's not like I have any relatives to rely on. However, I managed my school and medical fees with my part-time job even though they told me they would help me. I was so happy...

(A/n: She went through a lot ... didn't she??

MC: you were the one who wrote the story!)

And I'm happy now too. I saved who took care of me... But seeing my Best Friend crying broke my heart.

"D-Don't cry i-idot." I said. She looked at me with her teary eyes. "I won't... I won't" she said wiping her eyes while smiling. " Tha-nk y-ou" I said and closed my eyes.

Ahh, I need some rest. I'm so tired...

And now I'm here... in this dark mist... 'What am I supposed to do??' I thought.

A voice echoed "You will go to another world... Or shall I say, your soul" it said. "What does it mean?" I asked. "You will have a second life, you'll come to know the reason later... now, have a safe journey, and take care of yourself. " the voice said.

— —

'A second life' I thought as I opened my eyes only to be hit by the bright light.

I sat up quickly and said, " Where am I??"

"RUBY-SAMA, YOU WOKE UP!!" shouted a voice

As I turned I saw a lady in a black dress, 'She looks like a maid' I thought. But why is she so tall to me ??

'Who is Ruby??' I quickly looked at my hands 'Why are they so small??'... "Who are you ??" I asked. "What!! Don't you remember me ??... I'm your maid. I'm Lily" she said shocked.

Personal maid?? That costs too much!! I saw my figure in the mirror beside the bed. "AHH! Who am I?"I shouted as I saw a child with white hair and red eyes wearing light yellow nightwear made of silk... I'm beautiful.

(A/n: aww our MC thinks of herself as beautiful... but it is true!! )

I'm in my second life, right?

___ ___ ___ ___

This is my first time writing a story... im really sorry if i made any mistakes

Enjoy!!!