CHAPTER - 15

Ruby tried using magic without anyone knowing. "Air bullets," she thought. Using magic without any incarnation by mouth was tough. However, Ruby learned it from her mother - Flufa, who used this at an event called the Magicians.

'Is Evelyn alright? Did she use magic?' she thought.

The royal family was all magic. It took out some of the monsters. Alan - the crown prince was also helping them with his sword which Ruby easily looked through. It was a sword enhanced with magic - it was mostly 'Light Magic' and also with the other elements scattered.

She smiled 'Using Light magic to demolish the monsters, uh?'

Denvent left Ruby down after getting himself down from the horse. He smiled and said, "Ruby stand here, alright?" Ruby nodded in response. "But, um-um..." she was stuttering. "Ruby dear, you know right, we should defeat the monsters. So tell me what you want," he said trying to be clam

"Can I use my dagger, brothers thought me just in case, please!" Ruby asked with pleading eyes. "Oh god... just this once alright. And promise me that you won't get hurt." Denvent asked with utmost concern. "I will!" smiled Ruby.

Running off to the battlefield even though the monsters were on the other side, she wanted to try her magic powers from a long distance.

Ruby, once again, tried concentrating her power on the bullets

"HIT!" an E-grade slime was out.

"Woah! That was cool" said Evelyn coming closer to me. "Why are you here?" Ruby asked. "Well, no one would like to stand there with my father. He just slashes the monster with just one strike. I'm bored." she pouted. "Hehehe, my father too. Just being one of the duke's daughters is frustrating. But you know something! Father let me use the dagger."

Evelyn was sure shocked. "Wh- are you for rea-" a scream cut off the sentence.

"AHHH" a voice shouted through the trees. "That's my son's voice!" shouted Marquess Strode.

 "That's my son's voice!" shouted Marquess Strode

(Michail Strode)

Rushing towards the trees, Ruby saw a red-haired boy surrounded by a pack of grey wolves. They had blood oozing from their mouth. They looked deadly.

Ruby's POV:

"Hey get down!!" I shouted as he looked out for me. The grey wolves spied on me—their red eyes on me which looked so deadly. I heard someone shout "That's an A-grade monster! What is it doing here". "Ruby! Don't go near them!" shouted Father from far away. He certainly can't reach here in an instant. It's time to make some memories here!

I hurried over to Evelyn to see if she was alright. Evelyn was sure having 'The Fun' seeing the one who bullied her getting bullied by some deadly animals. She nodded at me and assured me that everything was alright.

I walked to that pack. Wow! Smiling, I took out my beautifully finished dagger. The purple energy bursting out of the movement I unsheathed it.

(Ruby's Dagger)

(Ruby's Dagger)

This was specially made for me by the dwarfs. My brothers put in the magic, not only one but all four of them.

They jumped at me as I heard screams all around me. I heard Evelyn shout "Beat them! Let them rot in hell!" I was internally laughing at this statement.

 I heard Evelyn shout "Beat them! Let them rot in hell!" I was internally laughing at this statement

With a swift movement, I took was... late. One of the wolves was about to get me. I smiled. "Get down, Strode!" I shouted. He got down in an instant. *Shlash, slash* The sound of the monsters was insane. Blood dripping from my dagger I turned.

There was the head of the group. A big grey wolf. It turned away from me. I was about to fall because of the blood. But someone caught me. No, no... more like... something??

I saw the big wolf under me. 'THE HELL!' It used telepathy. "Greetings, master!" said the wolf. I got up quickly as everyone was astonished. "Eh-eh-EHH?" I shouted. "Master from now on we will serve you. You have shown us how strong you are. We need someone to take care of us." it said calmly. "Wh-what but all I did was use a dagger!?" I said dumbfounded... nope everyone around us was dumbfounded.

"If you need someone to rule over you, you need someone a lot more powerful than a child. At least the rank of a mage!" a voice shouted. All the people around us started discussing. "Why?" "How?" were heard.

The wolf started again "All of you here are just waste.". Hold on... don't laugh... don't. "What do you find in my daughter?" said Father in a cold voice. "Father!" he took me in his hands. "I told you not to take up anything in your hand. Especially, the higher-ranked monsters." he turned his gaze towards me.

"Heh," I looked down. "That's a good question. My master fought holds a very good future and also will take the responsibility of taking care of us." the wolf turned. "Will you accept any decision my daughter takes? If not, I wouldn't care to take your life," said Father taking his sword from the sheath.

"of course, we will accept whatever decision master takes." said the wolf as I was let down. Every gaze turned towards me. "Um-um it's alright. I'll take care of the wolves. But..." I stopped.

"Alright, Ruby said it was okay." a strange voice floated over us.

— — — —

893 words