CHAPTER - 12

Going with Mother Flufa to get myself a drink I saw Mother Marilyn wink at me indicating that everything was alright. I showed a thumbs-up.

I saw Theodore and Lufian with their group of friends, I also saw Albert. They seem to be enjoying this, aren't they? Oh! My juice!!!

"Here is your juice" Mother Flufa gave me a glass as she sipped the champagne. She smiled at me. "Ruby-sama!" called a voice. Lily came running towards me. "Here you are!?" "Calm down Lily" I smiled.

"Ruby-sama, Flufa-sama *huffing* I came here to help with your makeup," she huffed up, breathing heavily she continued "Also Marilyn-sama asked if you want to change your dress, into a comfortable one"

"Ok, let's go," said Mother Flufa as she held her hand. "Nuh-uh Flufa-sama, Marilyn-sama told me that you will stay in that dress until the party gets over," she smiled. "So Ruby-sama are going to change?" she asked. I looked over to my mother. She was smiling and cursing her sister at the same time.

"Um- you know what? I gonna stay in this dress. This is already comfortable" I assured. She nodded as Mother started speaking " Um- Lily come with me I need to tell you something". "What is it Flufa-sama?"

I saw them talking, mother Flufa turned up to me and whispered "I gonna go out for a while". "Where?" I asked out of curiosity. "Hehe, it's a secret!" she giggled "You can go with Evan and Noah for a while," she said caressing my cheek. "I'll try, but they are busy" I stated.

Theodore came for a drink. Seeing this he understood what was happening (I guess). So he walked up to me.

"Ruby wanna come with me?" he questioned. I nodded happily as Mother Flufa whispered something to him. "Alright, I'll take care of her!" he smiled.

He lifted me "Come, let's go" I giggled at him. "Oniisama? What did Mother say to you?" I questioned. "It's a secret!" he replied smiling "Ehh!". "Oh if it isn't Ruby-sama," said a boy.

I was placed down carefully as I bowed "Nice to meet you". There was only one boy with a glass of juice. "Aww. Ruby-sama you are so cute. Nice to meet you too!" said the black-haired boy. "I'm Yian Hart" he exclaimed. "And that's my sister." he pointed to a girl with the same black hair. Both of them had pink eyes.

(Yian Hart, Theodore's friend)

"Just so you know, we are not nobles" he stated. Theodore sighed "How many times do I have to tell you? Father and Mother consider you as their son, not to mention your mother! She helped us with a lot of medical problems."

"Yeah but our family was taken out of the noble line because father died" he explained smiling. "Well it doesn't matter, does it? And also, call me Ruby!" I smiled as a girl came from her friends towards us.