01 | Desire, Or Sufferings?

[Entry Of The Brute Devil ~ Jeon Jungkook & The Corrupter Devil ~ Park Jimin]

"So, you're still refusing?" He interrogated, the flickering flame of the lighter in his grasp casting ominous shadows across his features.

A smirk danced on his lips as he maintained his gaze, his posture exuding an aura of dominance—one arm casually draped over the edge of the couch, the other holding the lighter as he sat with legs crossed.

With a low chuckle, he straightened, his eyes still fixed ahead, boring into her. "Lalisa Manoban, why do you persist in disobeying me? I hate any kind of trespass in my domain, and yet here you are, laying an eye upon my territory."

"A woman of such captivating allure as you should possess the intelligence to interpret my desires." His words dripped with danger.

As he gazed upon her sleeping form, his eyes examined her. The Brute Devil seethed with rage, the flames of Hell raging higher in response to his fury.

"Inflicting suffering upon you is a challenge, for your beauty has the power to weaken even the most hardened soul." He proclaimed.

"But it is your own fault that invites me, your own mistake that lures me." He declared, chuckling darkly as he observed her slumber, unknown by the impending danger.

"Witness as your lifeblood spills, feeding my hunger for satisfaction." He taunted, before closing his eyes.

In the dimly lit corner of the bedroom, she lay peacefully upon the plush mattress, unaware of the sinister force trying to dominate her.

Yet, an unnatural occurrence unfolded as her delicate skin began to bear the marks of unseen claws, blood droplets tracing a path.

This mischievous act, made to happen by the Brute Devil himself, elicited a sinister smile as he relieved in the sight of her blood.

"Sweet dreams, gorgeous." He murmured, his voice a haunting whisper that echoed through the depths of hell, accompanied by the unknown intentions.

She whimpered, her breath ragged with pain, and he observed the scene with a twisted sense of satisfaction.

Each cry of pain that escaped her lips served only to fuel his delight, as her desperate pleadings reached his ears, it gave an inescapable delight to him.

The bedroom door creaked open, admitting another figure into the dimly lit room. With wide eyes, she beheld the horrifying scene unfolding before her and cried out, "Lisa!"

Attempting to rush to her, she was abruptly halted, her movements frozen in place by an unseen force. "I won't allow you to intervene so easily, Roseanne Park."

A chilling voice echoed through the room, accompanied by the ominous presence of The Corrupter Devil, his dark aura enveloping him like a shadow.

Turning his attention to the newcomer, The Brute Devil's eyes blazed with fury, but a smirk tugged at his lips upon encountering his fellow demon.