04 | Mysterious?

Rosé glanced around discreetly, ensuring she was alone before her hunger pangs became unbearable

With a sigh of resignation, she reached into her bag and retrieved a wrapped burger, her stomach growling in impatience.

"I don't even care if I get caught." She muttered under her breath as she unwrapped the savory treat, her eyes lighting up at the sight of it.

As she took a bite, savoring the familiar taste, she momentarily forgot her surroundings, lost in the simple pleasure of satisfying her hunger.

Unbeknownst to her, a pair of eyes watched her intently from a secluded corner, captivated by her every move

The man observed her with a hunger of his own, his gaze fixed on her as she enjoyed her meal with blissful ignorance.

"I'm coming to ruin your fun, Rosé. It's impossible for me to stay away. Angels like you need to be treated my way." He murmured to himself, a predatory gleam in his eyes as he approached her.

Clearing his throat to get her attention, he received no response, prompting a hint of annoyance to flicker across his features.

With a growing sense of challenge, he closed the distance between them, tapping her shoulder more forcefully this time. Still, she remained oblivious to his presence, testing his patience.

Frustrated, he reached out and grasped her arm, turning her around to face him. "How dare you ignore..." His words trailed off as he met her gaze, his anger dissipating in the face of her beauty.

Meanwhile, Rosé was too shocked to process what was happening. His steely grasp on her arm left her frozen in place, her mind racing as his predatory gaze bore into her.

Softly gulping down the burger in her mouth, she struggled to find her voice amidst the chaos unfolding around her.

"Junior Advisor?" Her hesitant words snapped him back to reality, his thoughts momentarily scattered by her unexpected address.

Shaking his head to clear away the lingering distractions, he tried to regain his composure, pushing aside the unfamiliar feelings stirring within him.

Standing before him, Rosé looked utterly bewildered, unsure of how to proceed in the face of his sudden intensity. "Um, sir?" She called out, gesturing to the closeness between them.