Welcome

"The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go.”

Hello guys, welcome y'all to "Magic Shop" where you will not only get honest reviews and writing tips, but also mesmerizing rewards for your books.

It's a dream of every writer to improve day by day. It's a pleasant feeling to look back and see how much we have come a long way in our writing career through our books.

In my previous account, I've had so many books and when I have come a long way in my writing journey, as I take a look at my first book, I have totally realized that how far I have come across in every aspects of a writer's journey. Let it be in grammar, writing style, attractive description, plot, characters, ending etc.

Honestly, it will take a lot of time for a writer to come at this point by their own. But, if you are just a new author and an aspiring writer who wants to improve in all of these fields quickly, you are obviously in a right place.

If you have ask around, you will know I am not a sugar coating person, so if I am giving a review, it will be 100% honest.

I know that it's take a lot of time for you to write a book, even a single chapter which only contains 600-900 words. You put a lot of time and effort in your books, so have you ever wished for someone to acknowledge each and every bit of your hardwork, praise you infront of thousands of people and give you the rewards you deserve?  If then, again you are obviously in a right place.

Not only you will get honest feedbacks and writing tips to improve yourself as an author, but also you will get amazing opportunities for joining in amazing competitions called "Best of 10" and showcase your talent.

"Opportunities and time won't wait for anyone."