I do believe in your galaxy//KTH FF

Author: NivethaBaranikumar

Book: I do believe in your galaxy//KTH FF
___________________________________________

Book Cover: 1/5

A book cover is one of the first contact of your book with a reader along with the book title. It plays a well role in attracting the readers to open and read a book. Therefore, a book cover should appear as attractive.

In this case, your book cover appears to be very blurry, bad shade and overall, not actually eye catching enough to attract a reader. The cover appears to be very poor. Honestly, I could only see the words other than galaxy when I focused on the cover.

We all say we shouldn't judge someone or something by a cover, but most likely we all should. So, I did too.

When readers see a poor cover, they will think it's written by an amateur author, and most probably skip your work. So, I will suggest you to approach a graphic designer or some book cover shops here and get yourself a professional book cover. If you want, I can recommend you a graphic desinger I know personally.

Book Title: 1/5

As I mentioned earlier, a book title is also one of the first contact of your book with a reader. It also has a significant role. Therefore, a book title should also appear as attractive. It needs to create curiousity, intrigue in the mind of readers. It also should able to show the plot of your book in few words. The reader must get an idea what your story is about, by reading the title.

But, your book title doesn't intrigue readers or create curiousity in them enough to choose your book among the millions of other books. At least, that's what my experience.

Also, from what I have noticed in your title, it is too long. A book title shouldn't be too long. It ruined the attractiveness of your title. A thumb rule of the book title is, it should be within 2-5 words.

And, by the chapters I have read, I am confused about how the title describes your plot.

Description: 9/10

Even though I have judged your book by your book cover, I was impressed by the rich language of yours in the description. Not only that, the structure and content is really awesome enough to attract readers.

I personally liked these sentences which mainly attracts readers into your book.

"....beneath the surface of their seemingly conventional relationship lies a tapestry of hidden stories."

"Y/N carries the weight of her past, a tale of resilience and strength born from her personal struggles, while Taehyung bears his own secrets and complexities."

These sentences really screams that this isn't just your cliche Y/N story which only revolves around romance or whatsoever, but also a mystery thriller. The author really says that we can expect a lot of mysteries in this book, cause here both the main leads have their own secrets to be revealed later, aside the hidden stories beneath their marriage. The author did a wonderful job by mentioning these in the description which would obviously develop curiousity in readers to choose this book to read, especially thriller lovers like me. Good job!

I would suggest you to remove the author note from the description, cause personally I think it's kinda lessen the neatness, beauty and professionality of your well written bio. Professionality, neatness, and beauty is important key factors of a book.

First Chapter: 7/20

If I am being honest, the starting of the first chapter made me quite bored. But, things took a turn when I reached a little after the middle part.