Best of 10

Hello there!

The title of this chapter says everything that you need to know!

This Magic Shop would not only do your reviews and gives you writing tips, but also conduct competitions called "Best of 10". The competitions will be done per batches.

Confused? Let me explain.

After I reviews the 10 books of the competition participants in batch wise, the one who will score the great marks among the other 9 competition participants would be declared as the "Crown". The one who would come out as the Top two would be declared as "Upper". The one who achieve the third place would be declared as "Mole".

The competitions aren't compulsory for all the authors who fill out the form.

There will be a section in the form asking, "Interested in joining competition?: Yes or No"

So, basically for the authors who doesn't want to join in the competition, their reviews would be done as usual, except that they wouldn't appear in the batch list for participants who joins for competition and even if they score great marks than others and are eligible to be the top three, they wouldn't be the winners, since they weren't participating for the competition in the first place.

Rewards for Crown:

|1| Will add your book to my reading list with the tile of "Crowns by Magic Shop".

|2| Will give a shout out on my message board declaring you as the Crown of the Magic Shop with the name of the batch, and also would give a shout for your book which made you win.

|3| Vote the first three chapters of your book. [ I may vote more, if I personally like your work ]

|4| Will take your interview and post it in the Magic Shop.

|5| You will be officially considered as the VIP, means if you wanna participate again for another book, you would be prioritised among others who fill out the form before you. [ Incase, even if you are just looking for reviews and do not want to participate in the competition again, still you will be prioritised ]

______________________________________

Rewards for Upper:

|1| Will give a shout out on my message board declaring you as the Upper of the Magic Shop with the name of the batch, and also would give a shout for your book which made you win.

|2| Vote the first three chapters of your book.

|3| Will take your interview and post it in the Magic Shop.

______________________________________

Rewards for Mole:

|1| Will give a shout out on my message board declaring you as the Mole of the Magic Shop with the name of the batch, and also would give a shout for your book which made you win.

|2| Vote the first three chapters of your book.

_____________________________________

For all the authors who already filled the form, it's your choice if you want to participate in the upcoming competition or not.

Those who want to participate in the competition should comment below '🌟'. Each participant in each slot. The comments that aren't infront of the slots will be ignored.

1---->>

2---->>

3---->>

4---->>

5---->>

6---->>

7---->>

8---->>

9---->>

10---->>

I will upload the first batch after the 10 participants have joined. Only 10 participants are allowed in each batch.

Those who already filled the form, but couldn't join in this competition could refill the form again, but do it asap, so you will appear in the second batch.

Remember that these above 10 slots are only for the authors who already filled the form. Those who are only going to fill the form, doesn't need to do much for joining in the next batch competitions, just answer 'Yes' in the form, where asking if you are interested in joining competition or not.

All the best for the participants who joins the competitions!