Rules & Payments

"The time is always right to do what is right."

Rules and regulations you must follow:

|1| Be patient.

If I am reviewing your book, just don't constantly bother me for making the review fast.

In other cases, if you want to change your book cover, book name, description, username etc, you shall contact me for letting me know the change.

I will read 5 chapters of your book.

|2| Do not make this place a third word war location. Be respectful to me and each and every person you will meet here.

|3| Your books must be in english.

|4| Fill the form correctly.

When you are filling the form, you should fill it in front of the "Fill the form here" section. Forms that are filled anywhere in the Rules & Payments chapter except this section will be executed.

|5| Make sure to complete all the payments once your form is accepted.

|6| Make sure to comment in your review chapter, once you have seen it. It would help me to know, you have successfully gotten my review.

|7| If you enters into a batch wise competition and even if you wins or not, you can still enter into the next batches competitions as much as you want, but with a different book at each time. You can't enter into a new competition with a book you have already used in the previous one.

Payments:

|1| Give a permanent follow to this account.

|2| Add this book to your public reading list.

|3| Give a shout out for this Magic Shop on your mb and tag me in it.

|4| Tag at least three people in your form.

|5| Vote all the chapters of this Magic Shop.

|6| Vote the first three chapters of any of my books other than Magic Shop. [This is optional]

If you are thinking of getting your work done and undo any of the payments, you shall get blacklisted.

I will announce your username, and your overall account on my mb and on this book, also will explain how you got black listed. So, be careful, it's not easy to fool me.

Comment here '💚' for me to know, you have read this chapter carefully.