𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

>───⇌•:🌷: •⇋───<<

NOBODY'S POV

MARINETTE SLEPT PEACEFULLY in her bed. Until she was awakened by the alarm clock at the head of the bed.

Marinette slowly opens her eyes and reaches out to turn off the alarm clock. She blinks a few times as she sits on the bed.

She then gets up. Marinette was wearing a light pink sweater and pink pants with a ladybird print.

She gets up and leaves the room. She goes towards the kitchen and when she gets there she sees that there is no one there.

'They're probably sleeping right now.' Marinette thought with a shrug. She approached the counter and began the kitchen.

While cooking Tikki and Plagg appeared. "Hmm I smell something delicious!" Plagg says as he approaches Marinette. "What are you doing Marinette?" Tikki asks as she stands on Marinette's shoulder.

"I'm preparing something delicious for my cousins and Azure." Marinette replied as she set the clock to wake up.

Tikki and Plagg look at each other. Just like the twins Tikki and Plagg didn't trust Azure much either.

While waiting for the batch to come out, they took advantage of the time to make the frosting.

After they finished covering. The clock rang indicating that the dough was ready. Marinette then takes a glove and puts it on so she can pick up the dough from the oven.

As soon as he removed the smoke, he bent down to reveal heart-shaped cookies. She takes the cookies to the counter and starts filling them with the red icing.

Once it was finished, Marinette smiled happily. It was only then that his cousins arrived, but they came running as if it were the end of the world.

Jin and Yin ran to the chairs and sat down quickly and with that Yin almost fell off the chair, he just didn't fall because Jin held him.

A drop of sweat falls from Marinette's face when she sees her cousins like this. She puts the cookies on the counter and goes to the stove and turns it on and puts the water on the fire.

Marinette looks out of the corner of her eye and sees Jin and Yin looking at her from the table waiting for her to finish what she was doing.

As soon as she finished preparing breakfast she takes it to the table. Jin and Yin's eyes lit up when they saw her.

"Good morning!" Marinette says with a beaming smile. "Good morning biǎomèi!" Jin and Yin said together making Marinette laugh a little.

Marinette sets the cookies and tea on the table and then sits down while Jin and Yin happily eat the cookies.

Jin then stops eating and looks at Marinette and smiles: "Today we're going shopping and then we're going for a walk, how about that?" Jin says, drawing attention and Yin who looks at Marinette.

"I think this is a good idea since I have to buy my supplies for this year." Marinette responds after all, her classes will resume in a few days. Jin and Yin nod before going back to eating.

Marinette takes two cookies and hands them to Tikki and Plagg. The two take the cookies and eat them but they stop as soon as they start to hear heavy footsteps.

Plagg floats over to Marinette and hides inside her pocket as he continues eating. Tikki remains in the same place but keeps her eyes glued to the door.