Meeting R5

Raven's POV:

"Ugh!" I groaned and opened my eyes, but quickly closed them because the sun felt so bright. I slowly opened them again and willed my eyes to get use to the light. Once I got my vision back, I looked around and realized that I was on a couch in a tour bus? I suddenly remember that I have been kidnapped. I quickly look around seeing 4 boys sleeping on the couches around me. I slid off the couch, crouching down and went up to each of them to make sure they were still sleeping. Once I knew they were all sleeping I tiptoed out to the kitchen and made it to the door. Just as I opened the door and started to get off, hands wrapped around my waist making me squeal in surprise. I started kicking and screaming at the unknown person. I feel a strong hand wrap over my mouth, quieting me. I feel myself being pushed down onto the couch and 3 pairs of strong hands holding me down so I won't escape.

"Hey, hey! Calm down! We won't hurt you!" A brown haired boy to my left said, trying to calm me down. I stopped fighting enough to look around and I saw 5 teenages, 2 blond boys, 2 brown haired boys, and 1 blond girl. "Promise you won't run or scream?" The boy to my left asked. I nodded and I felt the hand come off my mouth.

"Who are you?" I asked in a quiet voice. They all looked at me in surprise. "What?" I asked, confusion clear in my voice.

"You don't know who we are?" The one girl asked. I slowly shook my head. "Oh, well we're R5, we're a famous band. I'm Rydel."

"I'm Rocky." The brown haired boy, at the other end of the couch, said with a wink. Cocky much?

"I'm Ellington, but call me Ratliff." The boy next to Rydel said, offering me a smile. Aww, he's sweet.

"I'm Riker." The boy next to the other boy I don't know yet said. He smiled too. Ok, I like Ratliff and Riker so far.

"I'm Ross." The boy next to Riker said. Huh, he kept a straight face.

"I get it now!" I exclaimed looking at all of them happily.

"Get what?" Rocky asked. Eh, he doesn't get a nick name.

"There's 5 of you and all of your names start with R's except for El over here, but since you guys call him Ratliff I guess I'll let it slide." I explained, grinning.

"El?" Rocky asked.

"Yeah. Since his first name is Ellington, I decided to shorten his name to El." I explained.. yet again. Man, I explain a lot.

"What's your name?" Delly asked finally realizing that they didn't know my name.

"DUN DUN DUN! ANOTHER R!" They all looked at me weird. "Ugh, you guys are no fun. My names Raven. Ooh, we shall now be called R6!" I jumped up on the coffee table and sat criss cross applesauce.

"Ok." Ross said with a straight face again. Ugh, he needs to loosen up. Ooh, light bulb. I attacked Ross, catching him off guard.

"LOOSEN UP!!!!" I screamed in face and I then started tickling him and what do you know, he's completely ticklish.

"S-stop!!" He yelled, laughing hysterically. I got off of him and sat back down on the coffee table in criss cross applesauce.

"What is the problem, young grasshopper?" I asked as the rest of the peasants in the room started laughing. Ross looked sad. Once everyone calmed down he started talking.

"M-my girlfriend, Emma broke up with me." He shakily said. He then started crying and on instinct I took him in my arms.

"Hey, hey it's ok. She broke up with you?" I asked him smoothing his hair. He nodded and I felt so bad. "Well, she's a douchebag for not seeing that you're an awesome person." I told him, kissing his head. They all looked at me weird again. "What?" I asked looking around as I let go of Ross.

"Well, you just hugged and kissed our brother." Rydel said, looking between Ross and I.

"He was crying, I always do that with someone when they're crying. It's an instinct for me and I guess I took to doing that since my mom and dad left me." I explained, murmuring the last part, but of course they heard.

"Your mom and dad left you?" Ratliff asked, looking at me in sympathy.

"Not in the way you think. They di-died wh-when I-I was 13." I burst out crying and Rydel took me in her arms and started saying soothing words in my ear. I felt my body being lifted up and onto the couch. I curled up into a ball. "You have to take me back to my house." I told them once I stopped crying.

"We can't. I'm sorry." Riker apologized.

"Well, than kidnap, my friend, Ruby. I need her." I told them with a high level of urgency.

"Ok, but we need to do it tonight." Rocky said.

"Ok. Let's do it." I said nodding. And that's how I planned my best friends kidnapping with an apparent famous band called R5.

Hey guys! Hope you guys like it so far. Comment and vote please. BYEE!!!!!!!!!!!!