7 Years Later

The picture above is 17 year old Dylan.

Raven's POV:

"Dylan! What did I tell you about scaring the pack?" I yelled to Dylan who scared the pack's hunters and huntress' which is really hard. Dylan is now 17 years and he has a knack for scaring people. I'm proud of him, he took after me.

"You told me not to, mom." He yells back running up to me. I chuckle and walk back to our mansion.

Over the years R5 became more and more famous and Ross and I had 2 sets of twins and a tiny baby girl and we adopted Dylan of course. So my family includes Ross, Dylan, Danny and Gail (the first set of twins), Malia and Crystal (the second set of twins), and April. I'm also expecting another baby girl and her names gonna be Mae. Danny and Gail are 14 years, Malia and Crystal are 13 years, April is 5 years, and I have 2 more months 'till Mae's due.

Riker and Ruby have a set of twins and a baby girl and a baby boy. Their family includes Ashton and Tristan (the twins), Autumn, and Connor. Ashton and Tristan are 15, Autumn is 13, and Connor is 12.

Also Rydel and Ratliff decided to start dating. So the only one left out is Rocky. Rocky decided he was meant to be alone in life so he's making the best out of it and I'm happy for him. Oh, and everyone's living in Ross and my mansion. The mansion has 17 bedrooms, but only 14 are being used which leaves 3 guest bedrooms, there are 12 bathrooms which can cause chaos in the morning, there's a huge kitchen and a huge dining room, we have a huge living room with 4 couches so some people sit on the floor, the garage fits 4 cars and we have a huge pool in the back yard and also a trampoline. As you can tell our lives are awesome.

"Malia, Crystal!" I yell across the football field we have that I forgot to mention. All the older kids are playing football. At school Malia, Crystal, Danny, and Gail joined the football team together and Dylan joined the basketball team and the football team in his own grade.

"Yeah, mom!" I heard them yell back whilst Crystal threw the football straight to Danny with a perfect spiral, he caught it with ease and ran it down the field and scored a touchdown.

"Tell the boys to come in for dinner!" They nodded and ran down the field to get their brothers. I went inside and drained the spaghetti I made and put everything on the kitchen table knowing we would all end up in the living room anyway. Soon everyone came in and they all grabbed their plates and headed to the living room, see told ya. Ross turned on the tv, after giving me a kiss on the cheek and we watched the latest football game. As you can see our families revolve around football and werewolves, but I love them anyway.

Hey guys! Hope you like it! Please comment and vote! Also tell me if you want me to write a sequel! BYEE!!!!!!!!!